Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    For those incapable of understanding tax law and the consequences of a tax cut that was only temporary, means that yes, your taxes will go up.
    Seems a few aren't intelligent enough to understand that. ( I didn't read pass the first dumb comment about taxes. )
    By all means... explain the tax law and the consequences of a tax cut... don't just say it and leave it like that and expect it to fly. How about starting off by explaining the temporary income tax. Are you intelligent enough to explain that one to me?

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
      So it's because of Trump that McConnell got reelected and is seriously hurting the country. Hell there we some on this site who said years ago that McConnell was hurting the country. I wonder why it took Trump until just 3 days ago to realize it? Didn't Trump say while campaigning in 2015 that "I'm gonna drain the swamp"?
      Is that why you don't like Trump... because he failed to drain the swamp of all the corrupt politicians like McConnell... Pelosi... Schumer and the rest? Kind of like hating the police officer who couldn't keep an angry mob from vandalizing your home... isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...39a1961ce6.jpg

For all the Trump haters,this is what you voted for.
        I'll assume you consider me a hater because Trump disappointed me...........No I didn't vote for any of those "when" projections, predictions or crystal ball gazing that haven't happen yet. And in some cases probably won't. I selfishly voted for the democrats to save my pension. But 4 years ago I also voted for a non political businessman who promised to drain the swamp, have crooked Hillary locked up, build a wall that Mexico was gonna pay for, and who had a plan to repealed and replaced Obamacare.

Comment

I'll assume you consider me a hater because Trump disappointed me...........No I didn't vote for any of those "when" projections, predictions or crystal ball gazing that haven't happen yet. And in some cases probably won't. I selfishly voted for the democrats to save my pension. But 4 years ago I also voted for a non political businessman who promised to drain the swamp, have crooked Hillary locked up, build a wall that Mexico was gonna pay for, and who had a plan to repealed and replaced Obamacare.
          I don't judge you for voting for the democrats... as a matter of fact... I see why you did... that's what we all are supposed to do... vote for who we think is best suited for the job and all we have is our opinions to base that on. And most of those opinions are based on the news you bias news we watch... which is something that I think we can all agree on... that most of the news we get anymore is bias for either one party or another. What I will judge someone for is thinking they always know it all and will never admit when they are wrong and are condescending to those who dare to even question them. Don't worry 2631... I'm not talking about you... you're a fine young man in my book... well... maybe not that young.

As for Trump not draining the swamp... you're right... he couldn't and didn't. I didn't think he had a chance of doing it anyway seeing that IMO... our government is 90% corrupt in the first place which Trump exposed at the end.

As for paying for the wall... he didn't get that done directly either... some say that they are paying for it indirectly but me... I can't say one way or another so I'll just have to say he didn't until I see the evidence to prove otherwise.

As for Hillary... I'm disappointed that he didn't have her locked up because she really needs to be.

And as for Obamacare... I thought that was a disaster from the get go and needed to go... just like I thought Obama himself was.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
            https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...39a1961ce6.jpg

For all the Trump haters,this is what you voted for.
            Great post!

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            They can laugh because they don't get it.. And they would never say someone else was correct..
            Don't worry... I don't think they will be laughing for too long... well at least the half-way intelligent ones anyway.

And who on this forum would never admit they were wrong... lol

Comment

Nice, Republican McConnell has served in the US Senate for 35 years. And Trump just realized realized that he is a political hack. 4 years ago Trump appointed McConnell's Chinese born wife to a cabinet position which she just quit after the attack on the capitol building. I'll probably regret this post but I find Trump's statement laughable.
              I have to agree with you...

And I'm regretting it already... lol

But that's Trump's arrogance for you... rearing it's ugly head again.
              Last edited by Docker; 02-17-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                I have to agree with you...

And I'm regretting it already... lol

But that's Trump's arrogance for you... rearing it's ugly head again.
                I wasn't expecting that. I was ready for a beat down. You got a chuckle out of me

Comment

I wasn't expecting that. I was ready for a beat down. You got a chuckle out of me
                  Expecting what... me telling the truth... lol
                  Last edited by Docker; 02-17-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Expecting what... me telling the truth... lol
                    No, you agreeing with me

Comment

No, you agreeing with me
                      You know me... I sure will speak up if I disagree with you so I figure that the least I could do is let you know when I do... on the rare occasion... agree with you. That... and to show you that I'm not irreformable all of the time.

Comment

No I actually dont consider you a Trump hater,I would say you are somewhat of a middle of the road guy that leans left.As far as voting for someone that promises something and doesnt produce,please tell me one person in political office that has not lied to get elected.There is a lot of middle ground to be had but i am afraid that the wacko leftist and the extreme right are never going to agree on anything.
                        It sure would be great if something was done with the pension,but I would never vote for someone hoping they were going to solve a personal problem.Do you really believe Trump wouldnt have gotten more done ,if he wasnt fighting the wacko leftist,and deep state,meaning both sides non stop.
                        The clown thats in there now is a washed up has been, that is totally controlled by the far left and their agenda with the complicit media.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                          I get it. It's all lies, but I get it.
                          Would you ever say anyone else is correct ? You haven't yet.

For those incapable of understanding tax law and the consequences of a tax cut that was only temporary, means that yes, your taxes will go up.
                          Seems a few aren't intelligent enough to understand that. ( I didn't read pass the first dumb comment about taxes. )

Explaining the Trump Tax Reform Plan

Now go ahead and spin your delusional comments into the ground.

https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/t...lan-explained/
                          Well look at you... finally getting up some courage to start posting in the political section again... makes me proud.

Your argument needs a lot of work but posting again is a start.

Here's a little hint... going with the same old rhetoric by saying things like it's all lies won't work around here anymore. How about saying which things are lies and and offer proof as such. That's that the big boy pants are for. If you were as half as intelligent as you think you are... you would already know that.

Now... how about starting over and do it right this time by telling me what is the lie and why?

Oh... and you have some replies waiting for you on what you call the "we don't need that stinking wall" thread. So... let's get jumping... shall we? Even if you have to... like you say...spin your delusional comments into the ground. But at least try to prove it... not just state it as a fact and expect it to be accepted as such.

And get ready to answer a lot of questions because I'm a curious guy... are capable of understanding that?
                          By all means... explain the tax law and the consequences of a tax cut... don't just say it and leave it like that and expect it to fly. How about starting off by explaining the temporary income tax. Are you intelligent enough to explain that one to me?
                          What's the matter fx... after finally poking your head out and finding it too scary in the real world today... you decided to crawl up inside that shell of yours again?

Here's your thought for the day... "He who knows the truth and does not speak it is a miserable coward" - Julius Streicher

So which is it... are you a stranger to the truth or a wee bit on the lily-livered side?

Don't worry... I'm not expecting you to respond... just click that snicker button agian if it's the latter.

Comment

President Donald J. Trump speaks at CPAC today at 3:40PM EST. I am looking forward to it. The TV will finally have viewers again. He's THE MAN!

Comment

• Re: Former Impeached President Donald Trump

Who changed the name of this thread?

Comment

• Re: Former Impeached President Donald Trump

Who changed the name of this thread?
                                I know I know I know.. Process of elimination tells all.. I would bet it is someone who doesn't post much anymore but needed to do something about his anger..

Comment

Working...
                                X