Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Former Impeached President Donald Trump

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    I know I know I know.. Process of elimination tells all.. I would bet it is someone who doesn't post much anymore but needed to do something about his anger..
    Talking about immature... spiteful POS...

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      Talking about immature... spiteful POS...
      And the sad part is they forgot to mention that he was "TWICE" acquitted.. But they don't want to hear about that..

Comment

I know I know I know.. Process of elimination tells all.. I would bet it is someone who doesn't post much anymore but needed to do something about his anger..
        I know... it must have been another glitch in the system... lol

They're beginning to make a mockery out of this forum now... and for what... just because someone is upset things aren't going their way now.

I'm pretty sure the culprit won't admit is so are you going to say Jimmy or are you going to condone it?

Comment

• Re: President Donald Trump

trying to fix it now

Comment

What's your excuse this time for that pituful excuse you have for a mod Jimmy...

Comment

What's your excuse this time for that pituful excuse you have for a mod Jimmy...
              I changed it back

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                I changed it back
                Who changed it?

Comment

Who changed it?
                  I do not want to say. Its a dead issue now.

Comment

See that is the difference..I can and will admit if I am wrong...As far as the tax cuts being tempory? I don't have an answer for that so I will take your word on it. But they are still in effect so removing them would be a basic tax increase. Then you have the Transportation Secretary saying he is open to a gasoline tax increase. That along with oil prices rising over 50% since Biden won the so called election . But I am glad to see you come back with your "Spin" comment.. We have missed that in the past..
                    fx is right about the tax cuts being temporary for working class Americans,not so much for corporate America...Trump did us no favors as far as corporate America paying their fair share....If asked I think most Americans would agree that a society with a smaller disparity between the wealthiest and the poorest would be a better society...That does not mean that those who create wealth for the rest of us should not be rewarded...But it does call for some common sense proportionality,say a twenty to one ration between the president of a corporation and the janitor...

The way such ideas are evaded and ignored is to be told that is simply envy,and whatever the president can get,well,more power to him,and the rest of us are free to do the same...We are taught in a hundred ways not to blink when an athlete,celebrity,or corporate CEO earns a thousand times what a mechanic earns,in fact we tell ourselves he or she is worth a thousand times the mechanic...The mechanic most likely thinks that is the way of the world...

Perhaps it is unrealistic to expect otherwise,a society with norms of greater fairness and equality...And perhaps the the simplest way to approach such inequality is through the tax system...Not the best way perhaps,but obviously the most workable one...

How far as a country we have come in our views of equality and fairness since the 1950's,when we had a ''healthy'' society and millionaires paid their fair share ''GLADLY''...as 'fair' was defined by our society back then...Hmmmm...If only!!!!!

Comment

Who changed it?
                      Process of elimination should work..

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                        I do not want to say. Its a dead issue now.
                        That’s all you got to say… and you expect everyone to accept that? Well... that's not all I got to say. Do you even realize what’s at stake here… it’s the reputation of Teamsters On Line. What do you think Muler… myself and a few others have been pointing out since our return? That’s right… the prior abuse of this site’s underhanded moderation tactics by the bias… dishonest tyrannical staff.

Then… what happens… one of your frustrated… immature mods decides he’s just going to change the name of a thread as some sort of petty… childish revenge tactic… gets brought to your attention and all you do is change it back and think that makes it Ok. Then when questioned on just who that immature… spiteful mod was… all you have to say is… “I do not want to say. Its a dead issue now”. Tell me Jimmy… what do you call that… I call it a dictatorship that condones the misuse of authority… the very same issue that has been the topic since my return which your low life mods and ex-mods refuse to address… just like you did here.

Sure… you have the right to run this forum as you see fit… I’m not arguing that point. But if you choose to condone the abuse of authority by a bias… dishonest tyrannical staff… you better be ready to get called on the fact that you have a bias… unethical… dishonest tyrannical site that the owner not only condones that kind of behavior from its staff… who also protects them from exposure.

Put it this way… let’s say you write up a grievance and hand it to the Steward… then no more is heard about it… you then ask the Steward… what in the hell happened to my grievance… and that POS has the audacity to tell you… “I do not want to say. Its a dead issue now”. Tell me… would just accept that POS explanation and move on? And don’t you think that you and all your fellow Teamsters in your barn have the right to know just what happened and who that POS was who treated you with such contempt? I don’t know about you but I would not only let that be known at the Local level… I would let that be known nationwide because that’s an integrity issue that befalls on the union as a whole… not just the Local… BA or Steward… whoever the culprit was in the first place for just ditching the grievance or making a backroom deal. I also wouldn’t be able to say just who was the one responsible but I can let it be known just what that POS Steward had to say about the whole ordeal.

That said… I will be starting a thread in the Community Lounge warning members that the staff here at Teamsters On Line is not to be trusted when it comes to closing… deleting and the malicious editing of their posts. That’s what you call being straightforward about my intentions… unlike this bias… unethical… dishonest and tyrannical staff.

Remember… this just isn’t about a childish and spiteful mod changing the President Donald Trump Thread to Former Impeached President Donald Trump either… it’s all about this site’s integrity and it’s members being able to have trust in it. Just like when the conservatives ask… just why aren’t the courts even willing to hear all the proof about the fraudulent election and told… “I do not want to say. Its a dead issue now.”

You also might choose to overlook the fact that your staff is making a mockery out of you and your forum now because of those relaxed rules and unbannings but I’ll be damned if I will just as long as I’m part of it. If you even care to see how your staff behaved when you were gone… just go back and read the first three pages of this thread and see how they reacted when the author had to start this one up after his original one was deleted and only asked what happened to his original one… it speaks for itself. Don’t worry staff… I have copies just in case you try erasing all that too… like I said… shameful.

So… by all means… do what you feel you have to do because I sure as hell will do what I feel I must do.

I’ll close now with this… I had my say now on this thread so it can now get back on topic.

And for those who are thinking… just who in the hell does Docker think he is… I’ll tell you… I’m just a lowly member of Teamsters On Line stating his opinion just like every single other member of this site has a right to.

Comment

Hell, blame me for changing it , asshole.
                          You've lied and attacked me for everything else your crybaby ass didn't like.
                          Why should this be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                            Hell, blame me for changing it , asshole.
                            You've lied and attacked me for everything else your crybaby ass didn't like.
                            Why should this be any different?
                            Still upset with self-pity and pouting I see...

Tell me... just how many threads are you going to go to now with all this crying and whining about being attacked... just take that pitiful ass back to the only thread you belong on and I'll get back to when I have time. I got more important matters to discuss at the moment... capiche?

Comment

I’ll close now with this… I had my say now on this thread so it can now get back on topic. ...
                              Der Fuehrer Docken has graciously allowed members to post on topic.
                              All members must agree with Der Fuehrer Docken or be subjected to another anal rant.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                                Der Fuehrer Docken has graciously allowed members to post on topic.
                                All members must agree with Der Fuehrer Docken or be subjected to another anal rant.
                                You sound a little jealous x... what's the matter... miss the days of your wanna-be dictatorship?

Finally realizing just how insecure you really are without that title you hid behind all those years? Does it bring back all those feelings of worthlessness... despair and self-doubt that surfaced when you didn't have the nerve to confront Muler and tell him what you really thought of him when you met him in Cleveland? After all... you're the one who said that you felt like a "mere peon" next to him... did you not?

And what did I tell you about posting your nonsense on this thread... seeing how you were an admin for all those years... you would atleast of thought that you would have the decency and common courtesy to keep your foolish BS to one thread... but I see now that you obviously don't. So go ahead... trash them all with your foolish drivel because that's what I think your ultimate goal is anyway (same as fx)... after all... how would that be for a " I told you so Jimmy" when it came to relaxing the rules and unbanning us and cliaming that would end with the trashing of this whole forum... even if you had to do it yourself... right?

And here... knowing you and your fellow wanna-be dictators as I do... probably think that Jimmy turned on you. That I wouldn't doubt for a minute! You guys really are disgraceful...

Comment

Working...
                                X