Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Lawsuit Alleges Feds Are Covering Up Thousands of Vaccine-related Deaths

A lawsuit filed in federal court in Alabama is alleging that the federal government is hiding “at least 45,000” deaths related to the experimental COVID-19 vaccines currently being distributed in the United States.The suit is being filed on behalf of America’s Frontline Doctors by attorney Thomas Renz of Ohio-based Renz Law, in the Northern District of Alabama.Many of the allegations in the suit come from a whistleblower known only as “Jane Doe.” Renz announced the lawsuit at a Reawaken Tour event in Anaheim, California, on July 18. “This is a brand new announcement. I’m filing papers in federal court today,” Renz said. The attorney had a message for censorship-happy big tech as well: “Yeah, go ahead and post it, it will be censored in about five seconds,” he said. “Let me say this to Google-YouTube, Facebook, Twitter. You are complicit in causing death and I cannot wait to sue you, over and over again.” The “Jane Doe” reportedly has access to government servers including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMs), and believes she has evidence that the Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System (VAERS), which collects data on vaccine-related deaths, is under-reporting such deaths “by a conservative factor of at least five.” Given that VAERS is currently reporting over 9,000 possible vaccine-related deaths, she estimates that the true number could be at least 45,000 deaths.

In a sworn affidavit, the whistleblower testified, “On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third-party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5.” According to Renz, the government is actively lying to Americans regarding the safety of the three vaccines currently being given to the public — the Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines, which utilize mRNA technology; and the Johnson and Johnson offering, which is a viral-vector vaccine. There have been reports of potentially deadly blood-clotting disorders, as well as inflammation of the heart associated with the vaccines, but those side-effects have been described as extremely rare. “Under threat of perjury, this woman attested to this and she is an expert. We know based on what she said, that there have been at least 45,000 deaths from this vaccine,” Renz said. “I’m going to tell you what I know. I know based on this woman’s testimony, because she has seen the inside of the systems, there have been at least 45,000 deaths, based on how many people died within three days of the vaccine in just one system that’s reporting to the federal government.”

The lawsuit is demanding that the defendants, Xavier Becerra and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, immediately cease use of the three vaccines for several reasons. Chiefly, those reasons are: “There is no emergency” with regard to COVID-19; “there is in fact no serious disease or life-threatening disease or condition”; “the known and potential risks of the vaccines outweigh their known and potential benefits”; “there are adequate approved and available alternatives to the vaccines”; and “healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed” of possible dangers associated with the vaccines.

According to Renz, there are approximately a dozen different systems besides VAERS that are reporting vaccine-related deaths and injuries to the U.S. government. The attorney speculates that these organizations may be complicit in the coverup. “How many have really died and why are they covering it up?” Renz said. “These people are murdering people. This is complicity at a minimum.” The attorney further believes that social media may have blood on its hands regarding the alleged tens of thousands of deaths associated with the vaccines due to their censorship of any negative information about vaccines. “You’re going to get censored when you try to talk about this. And you know what, if they try to censor the risk, I would say that’s complicity, and I cannot wait to find out in court,” Renz said.

Renz has certainly picked an enormous windmill to joust with. Whether his whistleblower’s allegations are true or not is yet to be determined, of course, but just the suggestion that the federal government is hiding tens of thousands of vaccine-related deaths is a scandal without precedent in American history. Frankly, even if the number of just under 11,000 deaths is correct, it might be far past time to tap the brakes on these vaccines.

https://thenewamerican.com/lawsuit-a...elated-deaths/

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

There's a class 4 bio-lab in Wuhan,China...Virus started in Wuhan...Wuhan was experimenting with coronaviruses...Dr. Fauci and the NiH sent $millions of 'U.S. Tax-Dollars' to the Wuhan lab...

The virologists and scientists at the Wuhan lab ''credited'' Fauci and his 'U.S. Tax-Dollars' in the progress and research of GOF(gain-of-function) of coronaviruses...Virus escapes lab...4 million plus people die from a coronavirus...Fauci claims he didn't fund and there wasn't GOF research in Wuhan...Rand Paul calls him out on his obvious lie...

Fauci is lying through his teeth...Period!!!!...He violated the law by funding GOF research,and it doesn't much matter if his funding created Covid 19 or not...

Listen to the way Fauci is ''wording'' things so ''carefully''...Watch how 'stressed out' he gets...I guarantee no one's ever seen him like this...He knows he's in trouble and could be potentially responsible for the deaths of 4 million people because they experimented with ''MAN MADE VIRUSES''....''Follow the Money'' and you'll never go wrong!!!

So I guess from now on...We all can call it....''The U.S. Tax-Payer Funded Chinese Coronavirus''...

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/s...cac5606ae85b9d

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          Hmmm,interesting,but nothing would surprise me in this cockamamie,bizarro world we live in this day and age...So,let's see now,first they came for my cell phone,and because I had no APP,I didn't speak out,etc-etc.,and so forth...It may not be clear precisely where this madness is going,but among the many possibilities is that this first wave of totalitarian control,having an APP to identify you as a good little citizen,will help them target those who are reluctant to get on board...That way they'll know who to seek out for additional(cough-cough)''Persuasion''!!!!

Bill Gates,as detestable as his ambitious scheme for 'corralling' humanity like cattle seems to be,is NOT Public Enemy Number One...Oh No,that honor goes to our fellow citizens,who meekly and willingly go along with the program...And when the jackboots come calling,which they will in one or another ''tracking wave'',WE can thank our friends and neighbors who saw fit to compress their lives into a 'digital blip' on their cell phone screens!!!!....Do I hear ''1984''?...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
            Hmmm,interesting,but nothing would surprise me in this cockamamie,bizarro world we live in this day and age...So,let's see now,first they came for my cell phone,and because I had no APP,I didn't speak out,etc-etc.,and so forth...It may not be clear precisely where this madness is going,but among the many possibilities is that this first wave of totalitarian control,having an APP to identify you as a good little citizen,will help them target those who are reluctant to get on board...That way they'll know who to seek out for additional(cough-cough)''Persuasion''!!!!

Bill Gates,as detestable as his ambitious scheme for 'corralling' humanity like cattle seems to be,is NOT Public Enemy Number One...Oh No,that honor goes to our fellow citizens,who meekly and willingly go along with the program...And when the jackboots come calling,which they will in one or another ''tracking wave'',WE can thank our friends and neighbors who saw fit to compress their lives into a 'digital blip' on their cell phone screens!!!!....Do I hear ''1984''?...
            Wizard !! It's coming soon to a neighborhood near you.. This link is also posted it the King Cuomo thread..

Andrew Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put People in Cars, ‘Drive them and Get that Vaccine in Their Arm’

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Monday said it is the community’s mission to get more people vaccinated, previewing his administration’s desire to knock on doors, put unvaccinated people in cars, and drive them to “get that vaccine in their arm.”

“I wear a mask because I care about you. I get a vaccine because I care about you,” Cuomo said, framing compliance to various methods of government coercion as an expression of selflessness.

“We understand that we are all in this together. We understand that as goes one goes all in this city where we all live together and in this state where we all live together,” he continued.

“We have to get back to work. We have to get back to work, and we have to get back to work now, and we have to spread this message or we’re going to spread the virus,” he said before specifically expressing the desire to knock on doors and drive unvaccinated people to get the jab.

“And we have to get in those communities, and we have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission,” the Democrat mayor said during Monday’s press conference, where he announced the allocation of $15 million from the state’s budget to promote vaccinations:
            “COVID-19 exposed longstanding inequities in our society, and we’ve seen evidence of that in both the positivity rate and the vaccination rate in communities that were hardest hit by the virus,” Cuomo said in a statement, claiming the state is “pulling out all the stops to get shots in arms.”

“This budget funding will help us target outreach efforts in the state’s most vulnerable communities to make sure that everyone is able to get vaccinated,” he continued, touting the “incredible progress” New York — once the U.S. epicenter of the Chinese coronavirus despite extended mask mandates and business restrictions — has made.

“We’ve made incredible progress in the fight against COVID-19, but there’s more work to do, and this will help us protect communities across the state,” he added.

Recent surveys suggest unvaccinated Americans remain firm in their decision not to get a coronavirus vaccine, and many of them cite concerns related to vaccine development, as well as worries over adverse side effects.

As Breitbart News reported:

Eighty-one percent of Americans who have not received the vaccine yet say they will “probably” or “definitely” not get the shot. Of those, 45 percent say they “definitely” will not, and 35 percent say they “probably” will not. On the flip side, 16 percent say they “probably” will get the jab, while just three percent say they “definitely” will, indicating that the vast majority of those who have yet to get the vaccine are solid in their decisions.

President Biden has also floated knocking on doors to pressure Americans to get the jab.
            “Now we need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and often times door by door – literally knocking on doors to get help to the remaining people,” Biden said during a speech this month.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki reiterated that outreach will include “targeted community by community, door to door outreach to get the remaining Americans vaccinated.”

Over 163 million Americans are considered fully vaccinated, comprising 49.1 percent of the nation’s total population, per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) July 26 data.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-their-arm/

Comment

Why Is The CDC Quietly Abandoning The PCR Test For COVID?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...pcr-test-covid

1. Experts compiled three datasets with officials from the states of Massachusetts, New York and Nevada that conclude:“Up to 90% of the people who tested positive did not carry a virus."
              2. The Wadworth Center, a New York State laboratory, analyzed the results of its July tests at the request of the NYT: 794 positive tests with a Ct of 40: “With a Ct threshold of 35, approximately half of these PCR tests would no longer be considered positive,” said the NYT. “And about 70% would no longer be considered positive with a Ct of 30! “
              3. An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on those test results is unlawful.
              4. A new study from the Infectious Diseases Society of America, found that at 25 cycles of amplification, 70% of PCR test "positives" are not "cases" since the virus cannot be cultured, it's dead. And by 35: 97% of the positives are non-clinical.
              5. PCR is not testing for disease, it's testing for a specific RNA pattern and this is the key pivot. When you crank it up to 25, 70% of the positive results are not really "positives" in any clinical sense, since it cannot make you or anyone else sick

Comment

Majority Of Hospitalized Covid Patients In UK Only Tested Positive After Admission: Leaked NHS Data
                https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/m...ion-leaked-nih

TUESDAY, JUL 27, 2021 - 06:11 AM
                Over half of those hospitalized with Covid-19 in the UK only tested positive after admission - suggesting that "vast numbers are being classed as hospitalised by Covid when they were admitted with other ailments, with the virus picked up by routine testing," according to The Telegraph, citing leaked government figures.

Comment

South Texas Police Department Issues Public Health Announcement After COVID-Stricken Migrants Seen ‘Coughing, Sneezing’ At Whataburger

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/07/28/...s-whataburger/

In addition to telling the officer that Border Patrol had released them days prior due to their coronavirus status, the family said a charity group had paid for their room at the nearby Texas Inn Hotel. The officer followed up on that information, finding out that Catholic Charities of The Rio Grande Valley had booked all the rooms in the hotel to house undocumented immigrants detained by Border Patrol. He saw a group of 20 to 30 people staying at the hotel who were “out and about.” Most of them weren’t wearing masks, according to the officer.

Comment

Why is the Government moving Covid infected into the country?
                    Why is no one saying anything, in any real way.?

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                      Why is the Government moving Covid infected into the country?
                      Why is no one saying anything, in any real way.?
                      Why is nobody cursing China?

Comment

Originally posted by Terri Yaki View Post
                        Why is nobody cursing China?
                        Maybe because the current Biden administration is in bed with China..

Comment

APWU Statement on Mandatory Vaccination for Federal Employees

Various media outlets have reported that the White House is considering mandatory COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment for federal employees.

Maintaining the health and safety of our members is of paramount importance. While the APWU leadership continues to encourage postal workers to voluntarily get vaccinated, it is not the role of the federal government to mandate vaccinations for the employees we represent.

Issues related to vaccinations and testing for COVID-19 in the workplace must be negotiated with the APWU. At this time the APWU opposes the mandating of COVID-19 vaccinations in relation to U.S. postal workers.

https://apwu.org/news/apwu-statement...eral-employees

Comment

60 Minutes: Swine Flu (1976)

Comment

Comment

Schlichter: Imagine If They Hadn't Lied To Us For The Last 18 Months

Everybody wrap something around your face again even though they said you wouldn’t need to if you got vaxxed! But they didn’t lie – no, apparently a bunch of people – and not just those evil white nationalist-Christian-gun-Jesus-flag people – are refusing to get the vaccine, and the reason is that they are moral defectives somehow in thrall to Tucker Carlson’s Svengali-like powers of persuasion.You see, the people who won’t get it are stupid people who hate science because they refuse to trust the people who have spent the last year-and-a-half lying to them. I don’t blame those folks a bit. Let’s try a thought experiment. Let’s imagine our ruling class was not as utterly corrupt, dishonest, incompetent and downright stupid as it manifestly is. I know that’s hard, but go with me.

This weird new virus appears and starts spreading. Instead of leveraging it to take down Trump, the Democrats appear with the Republican president and GOP leadership to announce they are working together to solve the problem. Imagine that instead of shaming people, first about wearing masks, then about not wearing masks, then about not wearing two masks, then no masks, then masks again, they went with transparency. “We are not sure how much, if at all, masks work. We’re running test trials to see and we’ll tell you what we find as soon as we have the data. In the meantime, let’s all wear them just in case.” And then, when they ran the studies, they would tell us the answer. Have you seen any studies about masks? We get a lot of that fascist gnome and others telling us to wear masks (after initially telling us they were useless – remember that memory-holed narrative?) but where’s the actual science? See, you have to believe the science, and believe them when they tell you what it is yet won’t show you. Obey! But trust is earned, and these people act like it is their right to have our trust, that we owe them to take it on faith that whatever these people say is the Gospel. Except they are wrong all the time, and instead of owning up to it, they treat you like some sort of idiot for noticing. When you don’t trust people who are perpetually wrong, that’s not denying science. That is science – you are making observations, and drawing reasonable conclusions. In this case, the observation is that our establishment sucks, and that it can’t be trusted.

How far would a little humility gone? Very far. Imagine, and this will be hard, these masterminds getting up and saying,

“America, we were wrong about something. We thought it was right, but we tested it and we found we were not right. Here is the data, and now that we have better information, we are changing our recommendation.”

What would we say?

“Oh, okay. They were doing the best they can and being straight with us. People make mistakes. We need to learn from them. After all, it’s been a century since the last pandemic so we have a lot of lessons to re-learn. Let’s move forward.”
                                But no. No, there’s no humility. They make a mistake and they don’t stand up and admit it. Instead, they just change the narrative and act as if the narrative du jour was always the narrative. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. But we’re not blind or stupid for noticing.They tell us the vaccine is going to make us immune from COVID. Then it turns out you can still get it, just not as bad. Yet when people notice this 180-degree spin, the smart set shrieks like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Just imagine if they had been honest and forthright. But that was not in the cards. The ruling caste’s conceit is that we are idiots, unable and unworthy to make simple decisions for ourselves. We must be guided, nudged, or intimidated, if necessary, into making the right choice. And we do not deserve explanations, because the last thing our elite wants is accountability. Instead, they want unlimited power. Look at their arbitrary emergency rules and regulations. You could go to a strip club but not a church. Huh? And the courts, again, let us down initially by not enforcing the Constitution. It was an emergency, after all, and as we all know, in an emergency you need to rule by decree, say our betters. So, we got to watch idiots walking around in the sunshine with mouth thongs on while cops busted mommies for letting little Billy play on the slide. At no time did most of the establishment reconsider or change. No, it doubled down on failure. Yet we’re supposed to trust it?

And then there are the revelations about where it came from. They first blamed the innocent pangolin. But it looks like it was our elite’s buddies the Chi Coms, except when people raised that notion earlier, they got banned by social media. Our establishment limited our ability to speak about something true. Think about that. And they want to do it again. And that’s where the vaccine hesitancy comes in. The smart set squanders its trust then is shocked to find that its trust has been squandered. People are seeing side effects from the vaccine. Those were always going to happen. But our elite is unwilling to level with people about them and let individuals manage their own risks. Instead, our garbage elite dismisses people with questions as “anti-vaxxers” instead of engaging with them and earning their trust. See, we peasants are unworthy of engagement. How dare we seek to choose for ourselves? The nerve of us serfs! I got the vaccine. I also had the disease. I talked to conservative doctors I trusted about my unique situation and made my decision. You should do the same – you know your situation, and you should balance the risks. I don’t tell other people what to do because it’s not my business and I don’t know their story. I’ve had people get on me for mine, and they need to back off – they don’t know my situation and it’s none of their business. Similarly, theirs is none of mine.

The establishment has squandered its credibility, which is why its demand that everyone take the shot is getting shriller and the attempts to force people more punitive. Imagine if they had been honest from the beginning. Imagine if they had been held accountable. But to do that, you have to imagine having a ruling class that doesn’t suck. And that’s more imagination than anyone can muster.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...last-18-months

Comment

Working...
                                X