• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/va...rages-variants

Comment

Former Tennessee Vaccine Chief Faked Threat By Mailing Dog Muzzle To Her Own Office

Tennessee’s former top vaccine official, who was fired last month after sharing a memo on a state law permitting kids to get vaccinated without parental consent, was caught by the government ordering a dog muzzle to her office and claiming it was sent as a threat.In multiple CNN interviews, Michelle Fiscus described a debunked story involving a dog muzzle. So it went, Fiscus received a muzzle in the mail from Amazon at her state office from an anonymous individual prior to her being terminated.

Michelle’s husband, Brad Fiscus — a former school board member who resigned following parents objecting to mask mandates for the school system — told the Tennessean at the time, “Someone wanted to send a message to tell her to stop talking, they thought it would be a threat to her.” However, new details have emerged following the conclusion of an investigation by the state’s Department of Safety & Homeland Security. Through a subpoena, officials realized the item in question was purchased with a credit card that bears Fiscus’ name.

“[T]he results of this investigation that purchases from both Amazon accounts were charged to the same American Express credit card in the name of Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus,” investigators noted, as first reported by Axios. The investigation first launched after Paul Peterson, an official in the department of health, told the Department of Safety about the ostensible threat. Gary Humble, executive director of the conservative nonprofit group Tennessee Stands, told The Federalist the muzzle situation is “on par for Brad and Michelle Fiscus.” “It’s to be expected,” Humble said. “Brad recently ran a campaign for Tennesee House and his tagline, if I remember correctly, was ‘integrity matters.'”

Fiscus, a pediatrician who was tapped to be Tennessee’s Medical Director of the Vaccine-Preventable Diseases and Immunization Program in 2019, lamented she was “terminated without cause.” Speaking to Axios, Brad claimed he was surprised by the dog muzzle finding and notified the outlet he will read the report prior to issuing a comment.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/16...er-own-office/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
        Former Tennessee Vaccine Chief Faked Threat By Mailing Dog Muzzle To Her Own Office

Tennessee’s former top vaccine official, who was fired last month after sharing a memo on a state law permitting kids to get vaccinated without parental consent, was caught by the government ordering a dog muzzle to her office and claiming it was sent as a threat.In multiple CNN interviews, Michelle Fiscus described a debunked story involving a dog muzzle. So it went, Fiscus received a muzzle in the mail from Amazon at her state office from an anonymous individual prior to her being terminated.

Michelle’s husband, Brad Fiscus — a former school board member who resigned following parents objecting to mask mandates for the school system — told the Tennessean at the time, “Someone wanted to send a message to tell her to stop talking, they thought it would be a threat to her.” However, new details have emerged following the conclusion of an investigation by the state’s Department of Safety & Homeland Security. Through a subpoena, officials realized the item in question was purchased with a credit card that bears Fiscus’ name.

“[T]he results of this investigation that purchases from both Amazon accounts were charged to the same American Express credit card in the name of Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus,” investigators noted, as first reported by Axios. The investigation first launched after Paul Peterson, an official in the department of health, told the Department of Safety about the ostensible threat. Gary Humble, executive director of the conservative nonprofit group Tennessee Stands, told The Federalist the muzzle situation is “on par for Brad and Michelle Fiscus.” “It’s to be expected,” Humble said. “Brad recently ran a campaign for Tennesee House and his tagline, if I remember correctly, was ‘integrity matters.'”

Fiscus, a pediatrician who was tapped to be Tennessee’s Medical Director of the Vaccine-Preventable Diseases and Immunization Program in 2019, lamented she was “terminated without cause.” Speaking to Axios, Brad claimed he was surprised by the dog muzzle finding and notified the outlet he will read the report prior to issuing a comment.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/16...er-own-office/
        This just shows you just how far these people will go to push their point.. yes she was fired but she should be prosecuted..

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-vaccination/
          Another shot,a booster,looks more like a money rush for the drug companys.Is the FDA ever going approve the so called vacine ???

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            This just shows you just how far these people will go to push their point.. yes she was fired but she should be prosecuted..
            You got that right, but doubt that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
              You got that right, but doubt that happens.
              And that's why it will just keep on continuing...

Comment

Comment

Copied from a post on Facebook..

ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S BEEN VACCINATED?’ ������
                  Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
                  Lou: ‘Why not?’
                  Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
                  Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
                  Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
                  Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
                  Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
                  Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
                  Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
                  Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
                  Bud: ‘Yes.’
                  Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
                  Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
                  Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
                  Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
                  Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
                  Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
                  Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
                  Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
                  Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
                  Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
                  Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
                  Bud: ‘Ok.’
                  Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
                  Bud: ‘That’s right.’
                  Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
                  Bud: ‘Certainly.’
                  Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
                  Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
                  Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
                  Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
                  Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
                  Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
                  Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
                  Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
                  Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
                  Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
                  Bud: ‘I know.’
                  Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
                  Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
                  Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
                  Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
                  Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
                  Bud: ‘Correct.’
                  Lou: ‘Why not?’
                  Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
                  Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
                  Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
                  Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
                  Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
                  Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
                  Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
                  Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
                  Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
                  Bud: ‘Third base.’
                  And...scene...

Comment

I sure wish that all the hard core leftys on this site wouldn’t of tucked tail and ran when they finally got what they wanted because I sure would like to hear why the dems are pushing so hard for the mandated vaccinations. After all… aren’t they “pro choice” and isn’t their motto… “my body, my choice” when it comes to abortions? I don’t know… maybe it’s just me but that sounds mighty hypocritical… selfish and narcissistic… after all… ending a future life before its even born sure doesn’t have the possibility of endangering their health like they believe the unvaccinated do. It just leads me to believe that they just don’t give a shit about any lives… unless it has the ability to effect their own in any way… shape or form. Hell… why stop there… ban all cars… except for your own of course… just think… then you wouldn’t have to worry ever again about getting into an accident with another vehicle that had the possibility of jeopardizing your health and even your life.

They may now want to think about thinking of themselves as… “pro me” and changing their motto of “my body, my choice” when it comes to abortions to… “your body, my choice” when it comes to vaccinations. Can anyone even imagine just how many new laws would be on the books if all these loony leftist liberals ever got everything they wanted? Just what more do they want… hell… our life isn’t even our own now… think about it… it’s against the law to take your own life… along with begging a loved one to do it for you if you’re in agonizing pain with no hope of recovery… incapacitated and unable to do it on your own. Talking about choices… how’s that… either respect a loved one’s decision to help end their life and go to jail or just sit back and watch them lose every single ounce of their dignity while they suffer in agonizing pain every single day until they do finally pass on.

Comment

I sure wish that all the hard core leftys on this site wouldn’t of tucked tail and ran when they finally got what they wanted because I sure would like to hear why the dems are pushing so hard for the mandated vaccinations. After all… aren’t they “pro choice” and isn’t their motto… “my body, my choice” when it comes to abortions? I don’t know… maybe it’s just me but that sounds mighty hypocritical… selfish and narcissistic… after all… ending a future life before its even born sure doesn’t have the possibility of endangering their health like they believe the unvaccinated do. It just leads me to believe that they just don’t give a shit about any lives… unless it has the ability to effect their own in any way… shape or form. Hell… why stop there… ban all cars… except for your own of course… just think… then you wouldn’t have to worry ever again about getting into an accident with another vehicle that had the possibility of jeopardizing your health and even your life.

They may now want to think about thinking of themselves as… “pro me” and changing their motto of “my body, my choice” when it comes to abortions to… “your body, my choice” when it comes to vaccinations. Can anyone even imagine just how many new laws would be on the books if all these loony leftist liberals ever got everything they wanted? Just what more do they want… hell… our life isn’t even our own now… think about it… it’s against the law to take your own life… along with begging a loved one to do it for you if you’re in agonizing pain with no hope of recovery… incapacitated and unable to do it on your own. Talking about choices… how’s that… either respect a loved one’s decision to help end their life and go to jail or just sit back and watch them lose every single ounce of their dignity while they suffer in agonizing pain every single day until they do finally pass on.
                      The full motto of the democrats,

“my body, my choice, my rules”

Comment

https://youtu.be/EaYn6QM2Ny8

Comment

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...5di-story.html
                          Study: One-third of Americans were infected with COVID by December 2020

Comment

COVID Vaccine Mandates: If I Don’t Want the Jab, What Are My Options?

Katie Kern, R.N., was a front-line nurse during the COVID crisis in 2020. She did not ask to be called a hero, but her personal sacrifice and dedication to her patients earned her that consideration. In 2021 Katie went from hero to zero in the eyes of her employer, Henry Ford Health System. Choking back tears and trembling as she recalled the incident, Katie reports, “In June 2021, I received an email from Henry Ford threatening termination of employment … for non-compliance with their Covid vaccine mandate.” This ultimatum was delivered after months of oppressive bullying, threats, and suspensions.

American workers, or at least those who continued working through the pandemic, are by the thousands and perhaps millions now being faced with the same dramatic quandary: Do I take the COVID vaccination or lose my job? This situation is made even more unfair as your employer would incur no liability in the event of vaccine injury, nor do they even have to report the injury. As stated on the OSHA website, “OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022.”

Federal law, and in most jurisdictions, state law, has an effective mechanism to allow you to both refuse the COVID vaccine and keep your job. But there are critical steps that you must follow, and time is of the essence in following them. Moreover, strict adherence to appropriate process and procedure of documentation is essential.

Steps to Follow

First, don’t quit or abandon your post.

Second, put your refusal to get the jab in writing and submit it to your employer. Include the reason for your refusal. Be precise.

Third, keep a copy of your documentation, including the method and date of your submittal.

Fourth, understand the deadlines associated the process, from submitting your refusal to responding to a denial.

In every instance seeking local legal counsel for specific advice on the application of the law to your facts is recommended, especially if the consequences of these matters impact your ability to provide for your family.

Federal law applies in all 50 states and every American territory and possession. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act requires employers to make reasonable accommodations for 1) sincerely held religious beliefs and 2) medical exemptions. This legal process applies without regard to whether the Covid vaccination is subject to an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or full approval by the Food and Drug Administration.

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-vac...re-my-options/

Comment

COVID Vaccine Mandates: If I Don’t Want the Jab, What Are My Options?

Katie Kern, R.N., was a front-line nurse during the COVID crisis in 2020. She did not ask to be called a hero, but her personal sacrifice and dedication to her patients earned her that consideration. In 2021 Katie went from hero to zero in the eyes of her employer, Henry Ford Health System. Choking back tears and trembling as she recalled the incident, Katie reports, “In June 2021, I received an email from Henry Ford threatening termination of employment … for non-compliance with their Covid vaccine mandate.” This ultimatum was delivered after months of oppressive bullying, threats, and suspensions.

American workers, or at least those who continued working through the pandemic, are by the thousands and perhaps millions now being faced with the same dramatic quandary: Do I take the COVID vaccination or lose my job? This situation is made even more unfair as your employer would incur no liability in the event of vaccine injury, nor do they even have to report the injury. As stated on the OSHA website, “OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022.”

Federal law, and in most jurisdictions, state law, has an effective mechanism to allow you to both refuse the COVID vaccine and keep your job. But there are critical steps that you must follow, and time is of the essence in following them. Moreover, strict adherence to appropriate process and procedure of documentation is essential.

Steps to Follow

First, don’t quit or abandon your post.

Second, put your refusal to get the jab in writing and submit it to your employer. Include the reason for your refusal. Be precise.

Third, keep a copy of your documentation, including the method and date of your submittal.

Fourth, understand the deadlines associated the process, from submitting your refusal to responding to a denial.

In every instance seeking local legal counsel for specific advice on the application of the law to your facts is recommended, especially if the consequences of these matters impact your ability to provide for your family.

Federal law applies in all 50 states and every American territory and possession. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act requires employers to make reasonable accommodations for 1) sincerely held religious beliefs and 2) medical exemptions. This legal process applies without regard to whether the Covid vaccination is subject to an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) or full approval by the Food and Drug Administration.

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-vac...re-my-options/
                              Take the jab or not take the jab.. That seems to be the newest question.. I have had the jab,my wife has not, that is her choice.. My wife's good friend has a son who is a doctor and daughter in law also is a nurse in Ga.. That said he told her not to get the shot.. Her daughter in law said the same thing. Too many unknowns about the vaccine, now her friend does have a heart condition so maybe this is why her son to tell her no to the vaccine.. It is a personal choice and should remain that way., What happened to the lefties call for "my body my choice"?? Only when it fits their agenda.. Now back to today, make sure that if you see your neighbors having a party where people are there without masks to call the local police department. You know, rat on your neighbors for the greater good..What a world we live in anymore..

Comment

Take the jab or not take the jab.. That seems to be the newest question.. I have had the jab,my wife has not, that is her choice.. My wife's good friend has a son who is a doctor and daughter in law also is a nurse in Ga.. That said he told her not to get the shot.. Her daughter in law said the same thing. Too many unknowns about the vaccine, now her friend does have a heart condition so maybe this is why her son to tell her no to the vaccine.. It is a personal choice and should remain that way., What happened to the lefties call for "my body my choice"?? Only when it fits their agenda.. Now back to today, make sure that if you see your neighbors having a party where people are there without masks to call the local police department. You know, rat on your neighbors for the greater good..What a world we live in anymore..
                                I agree Crazy... I for one... won't tell anyone whether they should or shouldn't get the jab... after all... they're the ones who have to live (or die) with their decision... not me. As for myself... it's the same when it comes to the flu shot...no thank you. And it's not political either... I just don't have much faith in the medical profession... and with good reason... all the misdiagnoses over the years along with even the wrong blood type... to this day I can't tell you what type I have because the military has me with one type and the Red Cross has me listed as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X