Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    That's a good point you brought up Wizard...

IMO... it's a given that most Americans have to realize by now that our government along with big tech and big pharma has always been about money and power so hearing about the big profits that big tech... big pharma and political officials receive no longer shocks Americans... it usually goes in one ear and out the other which I think is a damn shame because it seems that they consider that the norm which they feel can't be changed and have accepted. That... along with government corruption and many other things in life has become to be expected and falls in line with the serenity prayer... "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference". It was the same with the bank bailouts. Like they say... if you trust our govenment... you obviously failed history class.

I also think that won't change until something is done about the corporate lobbyists... lawyers, and trade associations controlling the candidate selection process... the policy-making process and the special-interest process. People are only fooling themselves if they think the majority of politicians care about this country's future for the citizens more than they do their own.

One thing that amazes me is just how many people are arguing amongst themselves... blaming each other about the Wuhan virus instead of getting to the root cause and putting the blame where it belongs... and that would be China and those in our own government because IMO... those POS are getting what they want once again. Divide and Conquer... just when will people try to convince each other that they're doing just what the government wants them to do because that's the only way they can accomplish more control... and all in the name of safety. People would have to be crazy and historically illiterate to actually believe that their government cares about their safety.
    Kudos Docker,what a fabulous post,intelligent,concise,and factual...One of the best assessments I've read about what's going on in this country,not only on this web-site,but any other web-site as well...Keep that 'narrative' going Brother...No echo chamber,no left/right or red-team blue-team partisanship,just the 'Truth' about our Nation and Government as a whole!!!!....And as far as invoking the ''Serenity Prayer''...Thank You...It's been my 'mantra' since 1986...Without a doubt,'Words to Live By'!!!!

The 'Working Class' Populism that's bubbling up is absolutely terrifying to our Elites...The policies they've pushed over the last 40 to 50 years have caused massive inequality,war,misery,debt bondage,drug and alcohol addiction,and potentially violent resentment...

They'll be 'Reaping' what they 'Sow'....

They're now running scared,scurrying around looking for pathetic answers that won't be easily found without a dramatic 'Reformation' of Corporate greed,malfeasance,and military 'Nation Building'...The ''Great Working Class Awakening'' is upon us!!!!.....God Willing!!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56934.htm

Comment

Tell me if the Media didn't make such a big deal out of this "Plandemic" would the last two years have been any different from say 2018,2019?

Still don't know a single person who has died from the virus.....finely know someone who has gotten it....5 or 6 people at work have gotten it...didn't spread like wildfire though work like they say it would...and I believe 5 of the 6 were fully vaccinated, booster and all...IMO we are being lie too there is no Coved-19 it's the Flu and it comes around every year (doesn't the flu come in different variants every year?)...and yes it can be deadly if you get it...am not saying that there is nothing out there (virus) the flu I believe is a virus?

And the who have gotten it were told to go home and quarantine.....so this is so bad of a virus that they don't tell you to see your doctor of give you a list of medication to take...like HCQ or ivermectin which seem to work...but wait a minute that "Dis-information" which IMO is "censorship" do what the Government tells you or else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
        Tell me if the Media didn't make such a big deal out of this "Plandemic" would the last two years have been any different from say 2018,2019?

Still don't know a single person who has died from the virus.....finely know someone who has gotten it....5 or 6 people at work have gotten it...didn't spread like wildfire though work like they say it would...and I believe 5 of the 6 were fully vaccinated, booster and all...IMO we are being lie too there is no Coved-19 it's the Flu and it comes around every year (doesn't the flu come in different variants every year?)...and yes it can be deadly if you get it...am not saying that there is nothing out there (virus) the flu I believe is a virus?

And the who have gotten it were told to go home and quarantine.....so this is so bad of a virus that they don't tell you to see your doctor of give you a list of medication to take...like HCQ or ivermectin which seem to work...but wait a minute that "Dis-information" which IMO is "censorship" do what the Government tells you or else.
        The virus is real .. one of my boys had it and had basically mild symptoms but our former neighbors got it and sadly his wife didn't make it but and I say but she had many underlying conditions.. She is the reason I got the vaccination because we all knew if she got it it would be a death sentence..
        As far as HCQ and ivermectin?? They will make it easier now because there is an election in less than 9 months and the Democrats know they will not win if they leave it as it is right now.. This whole Chinese coronavirus is nothing but political bullsh*t..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          The virus is real .. one of my boys had it and had basically mild symptoms but our former neighbors got it and sadly his wife didn't make it but and I say but she had many underlying conditions.. She is the reason I got the vaccination because we all knew if she got it it would be a death sentence..
          As far as HCQ and ivermectin?? They will make it easier now because there is an election in less than 9 months and the Democrats know they will not win if they leave it as it is right now.. This whole Chinese coronavirus is nothing but political bullsh*t..
          As I have stated the Flu is a virus.......

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.htm

And for all you that got your vaccine, life insurance claims are way up....and the cause of death is not Covid-19....this is unheard of.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.htm

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html

And by the way one of the guys at work who got it has diabetes... and I have no problem with any one getting the vaccine...it's your choice and it should be my choice not too....also the vaccine will not save you from dying......

https://www.globalresearch.ca/290-fu...1-week/5769329

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-...pulled/5768435

Comment

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdBhFjuj/

Is everyone able to see Tiktok?

Comment

Moderna CEO Twitter Deleted – Moderna CEO Just Dumped $400 Million in Stock

https://easyearningtips.com/moderna-...itter-deleted/

Moderna CEO Twitter Deleted – The Moderna CEO’s weird moves came not long after a previous Blackrock chief started researching the demise insights from insurance agencies and memorial service homes.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdBh8s5m/

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                Kudos Docker,what a fabulous post,intelligent,concise,and factual...One of the best assessments I've read about what's going on in this country,not only on this web-site,but any other web-site as well...Keep that 'narrative' going Brother...No echo chamber,no left/right or red-team blue-team partisanship,just the 'Truth' about our Nation and Government as a whole!!!!....And as far as invoking the ''Serenity Prayer''...Thank You...It's been my 'mantra' since 1986...Without a doubt,'Words to Live By'!!!!

The 'Working Class' Populism that's bubbling up is absolutely terrifying to our Elites...The policies they've pushed over the last 40 to 50 years have caused massive inequality,war,misery,debt bondage,drug and alcohol addiction,and potentially violent resentment...

They'll be 'Reaping' what they 'Sow'....

They're now running scared,scurrying around looking for pathetic answers that won't be easily found without a dramatic 'Reformation' of Corporate greed,malfeasance,and military 'Nation Building'...The ''Great Working Class Awakening'' is upon us!!!!.....God Willing!!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56934.htm
                Thanks Wizard... I try my best to refrain from participating in our government and media's divide and conquer strategy... the left right paradigm. Personally... I think that having political parties themselves set the stage for divide and conquer right from the start. IMO... they have become nothing more than official glorified street gangs looking to conquer new territories.

It makes me wonder just what percentage of Americans actually vote for who they think is the best person for the job instead of just voting along party lines? I can say that Biden doesn't choose either one... he has his own way of choosing and that would be one of gender and race... and so proud of that fact that he made numerous public announcements to that fact... which he will be proving when he announces his pick Supreme Court Justice. Yep... that's where we are at today... an administration putting on a public flagrant display of outright racism that accuses it's own country's citizens of systemic racism that must be harshly dealt with. That's what a hypocritical... rules for thee but not for me... administration looks like when they think their party has total control. I swear power causes many people to become altruistic... think they're invincible and eventually go insane... especially the weak and insecure.

George Washington was our only president that didn't represent a political party and I don't know if you ever read George Washington's Farewell Address but he had some interesting warnings for "We the People" in that speech. Here's just a couple of those warnings that Wiki paraphrases...

Washington warns the people that political factions may seek to obstruct the execution of the laws created by the government or to prevent the branches of government from exercising the powers provided them by the constitution. Such factions may claim to be trying to answer popular demands or solve pressing problems, but their true intentions are to take the power from the people and place it in the hands of unjust men.

Washington recognizes that it is natural for people to organize and operate within groups such as political parties, but he also argues that every government has recognized political parties as an enemy and has sought to repress them because of their tendency to seek more power than other groups and to take revenge on political opponents. He feels that disagreements between political parties weakened the government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George...rewell_Address
                Here's a copy of his actual Farewell address... IMO... a great read...

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...-106sdoc21.pdf

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ccine-instead/
                  They must figure that they made all they could with their current shot,moving on to another money maker.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ccine-instead/
                    They must figure that they made all they could with their current shot,moving on to another money maker.
                    They must have read the financial report of Pfizer that should they made like $65 billion in profit..

The NYT reported that the facility has instead been making an experimental but potentially more profitable vaccine to protect against an unrelated virus.
                    Want to get ahead of the pack for when the new virus is released on the public..

Comment

Want to get ahead of the pack for when the new virus is released on the public..
                      Instead of Biden wasting his time by keep calling Putin with his repeated threats... maybe he'd be more productive and prepared by calling Xi Jinping and asking him just when that will be...

Comment

PROJECT VERITAS: FDA Exec Officer on Hidden Camera: Biden Wants to Inoculate as Many People as Possible, “You’ll Have to Get an Annual Shot”

Project Veritas on Tuesday released part one of a two-part series of an FDA exec who revealed something frightening about Joe Biden’s future Covid policy.

“Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible,” said Christopher Cole, FDA Executive Officer of Countermeasures Initiative.

“You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ‘cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.”

Project Veritas reported:

Food and Drug Administration [FDA] Executive Officer, Christopher Cole, inadvertently revealed that his agency will eventually announce that annual COVID-19 vaccinations will become policy.

Cole is an Executive Officer heading up the agency’s Countermeasures Initiatives, which plays a critical role in ensuring that drugs, vaccines, and other measures to counter infectious diseases and viruses are safe. He made the revelations on a hidden camera to an undercover Project Veritas reporter.

Cole indicates that annual COVID-19 shots isn’t probable — but certain. When pushed on how he knows an annual shot will become policy, Cole states, “Just from everything I’ve heard, they [FDA] are not going to not approve it.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-annual-shot/

Comment

Bring in the truckers

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...mask-mandates/
                            More proof the wacko, leftist, commie's are crazy as hell.

Comment

PROJECT VERITAS: FDA Exec Officer on Hidden Camera: Biden Wants to Inoculate as Many People as Possible, “You’ll Have to Get an Annual Shot”
                              Part Two

Project Veritas: FDA Executive Officer Exposes Close Ties Between Agency and Pharmaceutical Companies

Project Veritas on Wednesday released part two of a two-part “Expose FDA” series.

FDA Executive Officer Chris Cole told an undercover Project Veritas journalist all about the agency’s close ties with the pharmaceutical companies.

“The drug companies, the food companies, the vaccine companies. So, they pay us hundreds of millions of dollars a year to hire and keep the reviewers to approve their products,” Chris Cole said.

Via Project Veritas:

Project Veritas published Part Two of its series on the FDA on Wednesday night which featured FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole, speaking about the inner workings of the agency including the FDA’s conflicts of interest, overspending, and why it’s hard for those within the agency to speak out on such abuses.

In the footage, Cole talks about the impact that pharmaceutical companies have on the agency including the process for approving drugs.
                              “A long time ago, Congress approved user fees for [the] FDA. Basically, we charge the industry millions of dollars in order to hire more drug reviewers and vaccine reviewers, which will speed up the approval process, so they make more money,” Cole says in the hidden camera footage.

He then reveals that the FDA tones down the impact that these user fees have on the agency’s operations because, “they’re dependent on the drug companies, and the vaccine companies and these other companies for their agency to operate.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mpanies-video/

Comment

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...sk-mandates%2F

Comment

Working...
                                X