Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Once again I have been astonished to hear our leader providing his medical advice to the public.
    Can't wait to hear the spin from this story. A drink of disinfectant, maybe an ultraviolet light will kill the virus.
    As always,two sides to every story.. Even a transcript of what Trump said..

https://www.rightwirereport.com/2020...-more-details/

The president did not tell people to inject themselves with Lysol or bleach and his comments about using UV light inside the body is a procedure being tested in research mode presently at Cedars Sinai in partnership with AYTU BioScience.

The exchange happened following Washington Post’s Phil Rucker’s question (transcript):

“So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.”
    So the following were the questions and points that were being asked:

Can UV light (of some type, as there are various types of UV light) act as a disinfectant?
    Can this UV light be brought inside the body to do this disinfecting?
    This discussion on bleach, Lysol, or any other chemical disinfectant inside the body was never discussed.
    Trump never endorsed or advocated any Coronavirus remedies with UV light, merely stating that there could be possibilities that are “interesting.”

Guess what? Trump is absolutely correct and highly informed on UV light studies both externally and internally. There is active research using UV Light invasively through an endo-trachea tube on patients to kill an infection. This is specifically being looked at as a treatment for COVID-19. Read about AYTU Global Science partnering with Cedars – Sinai Hospital for potential COVID-19 treatment. This is a procedure where UV light is “put inside the body” called “Healight.”

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      I'm not very impressed with a whole lot of educated professionals.
      Check this nonsense out at the CDC early on.
      https://arstechnica.com/science/2020...-feds-confirm/
      Yes..."professionals"....." Scientists"......educated people with 100 year degrees costing a million dollars to study"......"management"......."...white collar know-it-all brainiac who know everything"

Finding the right one is like finding a needle in a haystack....and finding a group of them who actually know what they profess to know is even harder.......from medical to autos to electronics to insurances or whatever you need them for.......not an easy thing to find although you'd think it should be in this day and age.

Comment

I'm not very impressed with a whole lot of educated professionals.
        Check this nonsense out at the CDC early on.
        https://arstechnica.com/science/2020...-feds-confirm/
        Yes..."professionals"....." Scientists"......educated people with 100 year degrees costing a million dollars to study"......"management"......."...white collar know-it-all brainiac who know everything"

Finding the right one is like finding a needle in a haystack....and finding a group of them who actually know what they profess to know is even harder.......from medical to autos to electronics to insurances or whatever you need them for.......not an easy thing to find although you'd think it should be in this day and age.
        The whole world is like Trump. They just are so much nicer with their BS.

Comment

San Diego-based TuSimple, which operates also a separate unit in China, has more than 40 18-wheelers operating out of its depot in Tucson, Arizona, and is “essentially running 24/7” carrying loads between Phoenix and El Paso, Texas, said chief product officer Chuck Price. It’s a tiny freight operation compared to the massive fleets of national haulers like J.B. Hunt, Swift, Werner and Amazon, each with thousands of trucks and drivers, but no company has more self-driving semis than TuSimple, based on the most recent US Transportation Department registry data.

“We’re quite busy. We’re hauling for UPS, which is a critical part of the infrastructure, the US Postal Service, which is similarly part of the critical infrastructure, and Berkshire Hathaway’s McLane, which delivers food everywhere – grocery stores, restaurants, everywhere,” Price says. Those are paid deliveries, but it’s also begun hauling supplies free of charge for the Arizona Food Bank. Privately held TuSimple doesn’t disclose revenue from freight operations.
          Never let a crisis go to waste...
          https://www.fanaticalfuturist.com/20...reight-moving/

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
            Thank You Slave...2 informative and relevant articles...Testing?...What Testing?...We ain't got no Testing...We don't need no stinking Testing!!!!
            Testing you say ?
            It seems we have fallen short of another goal laid out by this administration. I'm sure they were misquoted, taken out of context or were just being sarcastic. Ya think ?
            But I know there are two sides to every story ... can't wait to hear the spin.

One Month Ago, Trump Promised 27 Million Tests, But Fewer Than 4 Million Have Been Conducted to Date
            April 22, 2020 - “A month ago to this day, the Trump administration promised more than 27 million tests would be available by the end of March. But the reality is that less than 15% of that number have been conducted,” said Zac Petkanas, Coronavirus War Room Director. “Experts have said Trump’s failure to provide enough tests increased the number of cases in our country and continues to keep us at greater risk. Incredibly, under Trump’s leadership testing has slowed down because he neglected to secure enough basic supplies like swabs.”
            At a White House briefing on March 21st, Assistant Secretary for Health and Human Services Admiral Brett Giroir said that, “we expect that, by March 28th, to be well over 27 million into the market.”
            According to the Covid Tracking Project, which tracks publicly available testing information but does not have access to unreported data, 747,663 coronavirus tests had been conducted in the U.S. by March 28.

According to Johns Hopkins University, as of 8:00 AM this morning 4,026,572 coronavirus tests have been conducted in the U.S.

By the seventh week of coronavirus spread in the U.S., Trump HHS Secretary Alex Azar promised 4 million tests — but delivered only 25,200.

On March 6th, Trump falsely claimed that, “anybody that needs a test gets a test.”
            http://iowalabornews.com/?p=26374

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
              Testing you say ?
              It seems we have fallen short of another goal laid out by this administration. I'm sure they were misquoted, taken out of context or were just being sarcastic. Ya think ?
              But I know there are two sides to every story ... can't wait to hear the spin.

One Month Ago, Trump Promised 27 Million Tests, But Fewer Than 4 Million Have Been Conducted to Date

http://iowalabornews.com/?p=26374
              My daughter was tested twice. Negative both times. A fever for 8 or 9 days. Not above 102 but still close to it. It's gone now. I think we need tests for the tests.

Comment

My daughter was tested twice. Negative both times. A fever for 8 or 9 days. Not above 102 but still close to it. It's gone now. I think we need tests for the tests.
                So what is exactly your point Slave?...I don't get it...Because your daughter had a fever for 8 or 9 days and tested negative twice means what exactly?...That the testing is bogus and doesn't work,that we really don't need testing,that all this testing is FAKE NEWS?...You know what the definition of narcissism is Slave...Nothing really happens unless it happens to ''YOU''...Is this what your saying?...I''ll tell you what Slave,you read the facts and figures in this article and then tell me these families wish to God their family members could have been TESTED!!!!

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...ew-deaths.html

Let me spell it out...It's simple math...The less they test,the less numbers will show,the better it looks for Trump and Corporate reopening the economy...Trump sees this as a political victory,as he'll be bragging about keeping the deaths under 100,000 while the REAL death toll will never be known...Just like Puerto Rico and just like Katrina...The easiest way to drive down the official numbers is don't test the people who die in their homes,don't test the people who die on the way to the hospital in the ambulances or who died in the ER,don't test the people who die because their were no test available,don't test the homeless who died,don't test the multitude dying in nursing homes,or veteran hospitals,or psychiatric institutions...etc...etc...The real statistics for this pandemic are kept under wraps and we are left only to guess what's to come to protect the Administration,Wall St,and Corporate America...What we see is only what they want us to know,and it's just the tip of the iceberg!!!!

Comment

https://youtu.be/DPDPzbLFeP4

Comment

For Trump, COVID-19 dead only matter for how they affect his poll numbers

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...bers#read-more

Comment

Last week there was a one hour special fundraiser on ABC called ''Jersey for Jersey'' for coronavirus victims and frontline healthcare workers...Celebrities born and raised in Jersey telling stories about victims and their families,and the extraordinary and courageous dedication of our frontline healthcare workers...These people are true hero's and may God Bless each and everyone of them...They showed a picture of a man who used nothing more than a magic marker and piece of cardboard that he held up against the glass outside of Morristown Medical Center that said,''Thank You for saving my Wife'' with tears flowing down his face...They showed a Doctor and Nurse who were about to give face time to a wife and her husband who was in really bad shape but still conscious...He died as they were setting it up...When the Doctor called the wife to let her know that his heart just gave out and he passed,with a shaken voice she asked the Doctor if she could still face time with him to say Goodbye...And there's hundreds of stories just like these...Stories about Love,Dedication,Humanity,and Sorrow...Stories I'll always remember,and people I'll never forget...God Bless Them All...

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                        For Trump, COVID-19 dead only matter for how they affect his poll numbers

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...bers#read-more
                        Couldn't be further than the truth.. But that is what the left does.. brainwash the flock and many believe it..

Comment

This could go in the VA thread, or here, since it involves both discussions.
                          Sure seems that this administration is doing everything it can to hide, divert or change the information on Hydroxychloroquine.

Veteran advocates say VA has provided few answers around agency's virus study
                          Veteran advocates say they are frustrated at the lack of transparency around the Department of Veterans Affairs' use of the unproven drug hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for coronavirus.
                          After the release of a preliminary study of veterans hospitalized with Covid-19 this week that showed that hydroxychloroquine — a anti-malaria drug touted by President Donald Trump — had no benefit and caused a greater amount of death, these groups want answers and are worried they may have been misled by the agency on its recent purchase of the drug.
                          Jeremy Butler, CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, said that the results of the study were "incredibly troubling for a number of reasons" and that the VA needed to provide answers.
                          “Why were veterans who were receiving treatment from a federal agency being treated with an unproven and speculative drug?" he asked in a statement.
                          The study included results from 368 patients and is now the largest examination of the drug's effect on patients suffering from coronavirus. Researchers concluded that there was a greater prevalence of death among those who took the drug rather than those who only received standard care.
                          The Veterans of Foreign Wars, one of the largest veteran service organizations in the country and one that represents many elderly veterans, said they are very concerned about the study and have many questions regarding the plan behind it and how it was rolled out.
                          It is not just advocacy groups that are upset that veterans were used in a study for a drug that only had anecdotal support within the medical community, which Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has warned could be a false hope.
                          https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...gency-n1190791

Comment

I talked to my wife about this when it was first announced that the Federal government would pay all medical bills related to Covid 19.. I believe I mentioned it on here also..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dd3FMsMVBTTGSc

On April 19, he doubled down on his assertion via video on his Facebook page.

Jensen said in the video: "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straight-forward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for — if they're Medicare — typically the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000 and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator it goes up to $39,000."

Jensen clarified in the video that he doesn't think physicians are "gaming the system" so much as other "players," such as hospital administrators, who he said may be pressuring physicians to cite all diagnoses, including "probable" COVID-19, on discharge papers or death certificates in order to get the higher Medicare allocation allowed under the CARES Act.

Comment

There are those on here that say they trust Dr Fauci and Dr Birx and that Trump should listen to them.. Well just maybe they should listen to what Dr Birx says about Trump and his statements about UV light and disinfectants during a press conference.. Just another spin by the left.. Sometimes the truth hurts..

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6152093409001#sp=show-clips

Comment

Let the "Conspiracy Theories" fly now....a slip of the tongue?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret...old-us/5707223

"Mike Pompeo Admits COVID-19 Is a “Live Exercise,” Trump Retorts “I Wish You Would Have Told Us”

"“This is not about retribution,” Pompeo explained. “This matter is going forward — we are in a live exercise here to get this right.”

Comment

Working...
                                X