Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

This is just another conspiracy theory on the whole thing.. One of hundreds.

https://www.facebook.com/jose.greene...3177074466394/

Comment

https://youtu.be/80MI4EgE-4g

Yep from my favorite reporter of Rings of Fire

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
        https://youtu.be/80MI4EgE-4g

Yep from my favorite reporter of Rings of Fire
        Is he even a reporter?? Highly doubt it..

Comment

This is an eyeopener report.. I know they did a similar study in California..

Nearly 3 million New Yorkers have had coronavirus, antibody study suggests

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...-early-results

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo revealed Thursday that preliminary results from a coronavirus antibody study show the statewide infection rate is 13.9 percent, which would mean around 2.7 million residents could have carried the disease.The 3,000 samples were collected from 40 sites in 19 counties, according to Cuomo, and suggested the infection rate is as high as 21.2 percent in places like New York City.

“These are people who were infected and who developed the antibodies to fight the infection,” Cuomo said. “They had the virus, they developed the antibodies and they are now ‘recovered’.”
          The governor says the testing was conducted at sites set up outside places like grocery and box stores.

“These are people who were out and about shopping,” Cuomo said. “They were not people who were in their home, they are not people who are isolated, they are not people who are quarantined -- who you could argue probably had a lower rate of infection because they wouldn’t come out of the house.”

Comment

As of today another gets Coronavirus at work, but caught it before he returned to work, words is while he was on vacation, hopefully he gets well.
            The first case made it through and is well now.

Comment

House passes $484B coronavirus relief package
              https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...-package%3famp

The House on Thursday voted overwhelmingly to pass legislation providing roughly $484 billion in coronavirus relief for small businesses, hospitals and expanded medical testing, capping weeks of contentious negotiations that had stalled Washington's latest round of emergency aid.

The vote was 388-5-1, with four conservative Republicans breaking with GOP leaders to oppose the measure, citing its effect on federal deficit. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) also voted against the measure, while Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.) voted present.

The four Republicans who voted "no" were House Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs (Ariz.) and Reps. Ken Buck (Colo.), Jody Hice (Ga.) and Thomas Massie (Ky.).

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                As of today another gets Coronavirus at work, but caught it before he returned to work, words is while he was on vacation, hopefully he gets well.
                The first case made it through and is well now.
                How many people have or had it and don't even know.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                  How many people have or had it and don't even know.
                  Precautionary; I myself do the take a deep breath in and if I cough because I can’t hold it in might be a sign.
                  I also make it a habit of changing my shoes before coming home, carry two plastic bags one for the home shoes and the other for the work shoes, have Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer and taking plenty vitamin c and 30 mg zinc by ancient nutrition every day.

Comment

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...confirmed.html

''HOPE''
                    https://www.foxnews.com/health/nj-sa...ng-coronavirus

Comment

Once again I have been astonished to hear our leader providing his medical advice to the public.
                      Can't wait to hear the spin from this story. A drink of disinfectant, maybe an ultraviolet light will kill the virus.

I am disheartened to see all those anti COVID protesters at the same time, standing in defiance to the nurses and medical staff that are on the front lines, helping those infected, and risking their own lives at the same time. All in part egged on by the flawed rhetoric spewed by our leader.

What I see in south Jersey are testing stations just starting to pop up, but getting those tests is still near impossible.
                      The virus is spreading now into my area and the deaths are mounting. Just because you may want a test, doesn't mean you can get one.
                      All I can think of is this statement.
                      “Anybody that wants a test can get a test. That’s what the bottom line is,” Trump told reporters March 6 during a visit to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.
                      “But as of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test — that’s the important thing — and the tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect, right? This was not as perfect as that, but pretty good,” Trump said.
                      I am thrilled to know it's a perfect test.
                      If you can get one.

https://khn.org/news/donald-trumps-w...r-coronavirus/
                      Last edited by 222lifer; 04-24-2020, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                        Once again I have been astonished to hear our leader providing his medical advice to the public.
                        Can't wait to hear the spin from this story. A drink of disinfectant, maybe an ultraviolet light will kill the virus.

I am disheartened to see all those anti COVID protesters at the same time, standing in defiance to the nurses and medical staff that are on the front lines, helping those infected, and risking their own lives at the same time. All in part egged on by the flawed rhetoric spewed by our leader.

What I see in south Jersey are testing stations just starting to pop up, but getting those tests is still near impossible.
                        The virus is spreading now into my area and the deaths are mounting. Just because you may want a test, doesn't mean you can get one.

If you can get one.

Question...How much Pine Sol,Bleach,or Mr.Clean should we inject Mr.President?...And is it safe to mix these disinfectants before injecting?...I'm sure Trump's personal Doctors would recommend using only one at a time...Mixing a Cocktail of Clorox and Pine Sol,then injecting it into the bloodstream could prove to be fatal,it WILL however,KILL the Virus...Trump always said he wanted to DRAIN the Swamp,NOW,he can CLEAN it as well!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post

If you can get one.

I don't believe Trump said to drink disinfectant but did mention something about an injection.. IMO that is plain stupid.. But as far as ultraviolet lights killing the virus?? They are researching it and one of the things that help ward off viruses is Vitamin D. I did see on TV an interview with a medical doctor and he was experimenting with ultraviolet lights.. If I can find a clip today I will post it.

Comment

I wanted tested a week or so ago. I called my county health department. We had a discussion and I was told I don't meet the criteria to be tested. I was told to call my primary care doctor. He basically said the same thing. I was told that you have to be so sick as if your going to the hospital or in the hospital. No one would test me.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                              Question...How much Pine Sol,Bleach,or Mr.Clean should we inject Mr.President?...And is it safe to mix these disinfectants before injecting?...I'm sure Trump's personal Doctors would recommend using only one at a time...Mixing a Cocktail of Clorox and Pine Sol,then injecting it into the bloodstream could prove to be fatal,it WILL however,KILL the Virus...Trump always said he wanted to DRAIN the Swamp,NOW,he can CLEAN it as well!!!!!!
                              How much Pine Sol,Bleach,or Mr.Clean should we inject Mr.President?..
                              I would imagine that it would go by your weight and height.. And Wizard this was Humorous answer .

All kidding aside this story has been blown way out of proportion.. Yeah what he said was IMO simply stupid ..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/med...s-what-he-said

After Bill Bryan, the head of the science and technology directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, presented the findings of the federal government's study on sunlight, humidity and temperature's effect on the coronavirus -- as well as various disinfectants on the virus when it is on surfaces -- Trump reacted to the comments.

"Question that probably some of you are thinking of if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said, looking over to Bryan.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                                Birx just sat there listening to Trumpy expound and saw what little credibility and integrity she has left go out the window.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X