• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

4AE3B5E8-556A-4591-8C4F-0F749CF5070B.jpeg

Comment

This is worth sharing. I received this from our distant relatives in Scotland. Our summer trip was postponed, but we will go as soon as it's safe.
      The music, the words ... and the advice.

Comment

One from New Mexico.
        https://disrn.com/news/gallup-nm-ord...national-guard
        Crazy times. Strange times.
        New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday invoked the state's Riot Control Act to lock down the city of Gallup, New Mexico — population 22,000 — ordering all roads leading in and out of the city to be sealed off by police and Army National Guard personnel.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
          One from New Mexico.
          https://disrn.com/news/gallup-nm-ord...national-guard
          Crazy times. Strange times.
          Yep. The Navajo nation is saturated with Corona Virus. It is spreading all over the Gallup area. I first heard the leader of the nation came to governor to ask for the shut down, then I heard it was mayor of Gallup. And now we have lost another from the Navajo nation. So sad. What it didn't say in article but I just saw it on this news stations report is that she caught it from the boyfriend she was caring for who had Corona Virus.

Former Miss Western Navajo Nation dies from COVID-19

NAVAJO NATION (KRQE) – The Navajo Nation is mourning the loss of a prominent figure there. Valentina Blackhorse was Miss Western Navajo Nation from 2015 to 2016. She died Thursday from the coronavirus.

Her family says Blackhorse who was from Kayenta, Arizona, had a great passion for competing in pageants and had an immense love for sharing her Navajo culture. She is survived by her family including her one-year-old daughter, Poet.

There is a GoFundMe to help raise money for funeral expenses and extra funds will go to her daughter.
          https://www.krqe.com/health/coronavi...from-covid-19/

Comment

It's the decisions of leadership that will affect the next election. Some feel this is a smear to hurt Trump's chance at another term.
            Here is a model about opening the country and the possible related deaths.
            This is from the Wharton School ( Trump graduated from there ) and I know it's a good school.
            The story also mentions that the model the White House uses, from the University of Washington, only has the death toll at 73,000 by August.
            As of this morning, the country has over 68,000 deaths, right now. Imagine August ? At the current rate of several thousand deaths per day ?

Reopening states will cause 233,000 more people to die from coronavirus, according to Wharton model
            New data from the University of Pennsylvania suggests that relaxing lockdowns across U.S. cities and states could have serious consequences for the country’s battle to contain the coronavirus, which has infected over a million people while killing more than 66,000 people.
            According to the Penn Wharton Budget Model (PWBM), reopening states will result in an additional 233,000 deaths from the virus — even if states don’t reopen at all and with social distancing rules in place. This means that if the states were to reopen, 350,000 people in total would die from coronavirus by the end of June, the study found.
            That figure far surpasses estimates and models that the White House has cited from the University of Washington, which put the death toll at roughly 73,000 by the start of August.
            The model aims to quantify the trade-off to the economic benefits of reopening states amid the coronavirus pandemic that has killed nearly 240,000 people worldwide, with some 60,000 deaths in the United States.
            https://finance.yahoo.com/news/reope...l&uh_test=1_02

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
              It's the decisions of leadership that will affect the next election. Some feel this is a smear to hurt Trump's chance at another term.
              Here is a model about opening the country and the possible related deaths.
              This is from the Wharton School ( Trump graduated from there ) and I know it's a good school.
              The story also mentions that the model the White House uses, from the University of Washington, only has the death toll at 73,000 by August.
              As of this morning, the country has over 68,000 deaths, right now. Imagine August ? At the current rate of several thousand deaths per day ?

Reopening states will cause 233,000 more people to die from coronavirus, according to Wharton model

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/reope...l&uh_test=1_02
              It seems none of these computer modules got it right.. Old saying,well maybe that not old. " A computer is only as good as the info put into it"..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                It seems none of these computer modules got it right.. Old saying,well maybe that not old. " A computer is only as good as the info put into it"..
                It's obvious to me the model the White House uses will see the death numbers exceeded within the next 5 days, which is 90 days ( give or take ) before they are supposed to.
                Given the actual numbers reported, and the time allotted, the total deaths could well exceed twice the number that the model the White House uses.

I'll take the educated people imputing numbers into a computer model as factual.
                I won't believe what we are told by the administration.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                  It's obvious to me the model the White House uses will see the death numbers exceeded within the next 5 days, which is 90 days ( give or take ) before they are supposed to.
                  Given the actual numbers reported, and the time allotted, the total deaths could well exceed twice the number that the model the White House uses.

I'll take the educated people imputing numbers into a computer model as factual.
                  I won't believe what we are told by the administration.
                  S. Korea seems to know what they are doing. Maybe our feckless adminstration can draw from them?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

The numbers don't look good and I only pray they are wrong..

Coronavirus death toll in US projected to double as restrictions ease, key model predicts

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavir...ojected-double

A revised mortality model predicts coronavirus deaths in the U.S. will nearly double to 135,000 through August as states continue to ease social distancing restrictions.

The grim new projection, released by the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IMHE) Monday, which has helped influence the U.S. response to the coronavirus outbreak, has jumped up considerably from its April 29 forecast of 72,433 deaths.

As of Tuesday, the coronavirus has infected nearly 1.2 million people in the U.S., killing 68,934.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE

The considerably higher projection reflects “changes in mobility and social distancing policies,” the institute said. As a growing number of states begin to roll out plans to reopen, the institute is estimating longer epidemic peaks and slower downward trajectories in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                        But you forgot to mention the Nazi sign first which equals=Trump
                        Priceless, and it’s right there on the video
                        https://youtu.be/R4Xh5M8r72s

Look at this video
                        Heil Hitler Heil Hitler is chanted shameful
                        Last edited by fxstc07; 05-05-2020, 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

There has been a lot said about this new drug {remdesivir} from Gilead.. A drug being pushed by the government .. Here is look into the country and to see some of the names involved.. Now this article is back from Feb..

MORE ON GILEAD SCIENCES – THE CORPORATION BEHIND THE TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS

https://politicalmoonshine.com/2020/...r-coronavirus/

The Convergence of circumstances and facts is awfully difficult to ignore. For an introduction to why GILEAD SCIENCES is relevant to the Cornoavirus scenario, see THIS article which established a direct line from Coronavirus to George Soros.

So here we are. We have a viral epidemic originating in China and with legitimate – very legitimate – arguments about whether this coronavirus is a natural occurrence or some leaked biological weapon. One Canadian biological warfare researcher of this precise specialty is already dead, evidence suggests 4 separate HIV insertions indicative or suggestive of the virus being bio-engineering, the CDC claims to be in the dark because China refuses to cooperate and all of it ties back to a nefarious oligarch whose tentacles reach far and deep into everything wrong, evil and corrupt – George Soros.

Rumsfeld was appointed chairman in 1997 before leaving to become Secretary of Defense in 2001.
                          Gilead’s struggles were enmeshed in pricing controversies and ultimately tied to poor management that also funneled money into their own pockets, “To begin with, the evidence that Gilead itself uses its profits to “innovate” is thin at best. In 2016, the company reported profit of $13.5 billion. It spent $11 billion to repurchase its own shares, and about $2.5 billion on stock dividends. So the buybacks and dividends together came to $13.5 billion, in effect consuming 100% of the company’s profit.”

The Kushner Family Could Be Getting Very Rich Thanks to the Coronavirus
                          The Kushner family’s ties to for-profit healthcare companies underscore the myriad of conflicts of interests that billionaire businessmen have, making them particularly unsuited to holding public office

https://www.mintpressnews.com/kushne...avirus/265914/

Covid-19 might be decimating the economy and threatening to kill millions of Americans, but in crisis there is opportunity. Opportunity, specifically for Joshua Kushner, brother of Jared, son-in-law and senior advisor to President Donald Trump. Joshua is the co-founder of Oscar Health, a huge medical company that this week launched a test center locator for COVID-19, where users input their data and are directed to one of many locations where they can receive a test. It is highly likely that medical companies will be later reimbursed by the government for any services they provide.

Founded in 2012, Oscar Health has been described as the Uber of healthcare, and like Uber, it has been criticized for unethical business practices. In 2018, for instance, it was condemned for selling an Obamacare insurance package with a massive $15,800 deductible. Also like Uber, it has received enormous cash injections from notable investors, including in this case Alphabet (the parent company of Google) and billionaire tech tycoon Peter Thiel. Jared also had a large share in the company. And like Uber, it continues to lose money, posting a $57 million loss in 2018 and a $110 million in 2019.

Even superficially tested, the product Oscar has come up with has serious flaws; Mother Jones noted that the locator incorrectly advised a Maryland resident that the nearest coronavirus test facility was in Kansas, over 1,000 miles away.

Comment

The Coronavirus task force will continue..after saying it was winding down and there was a lot of criticism for it..

Trump says coronavirus task force will continue 'indefinitely,' shift focus to reopening and vaccines

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...g-and-vaccines

President Trump on Wednesday said the coronavirus task force would continue “indefinitely” but would shift its focus to safely re-opening the country amid the coronavirus pandemic — following indications from his administration that officials were considering winding the group down.

“The White House Coronavirus Task Force, headed by Vice President Mike Pence, has done a fantastic job of bringing together vast highly complex resources that have set a high standard for others to follow in the future,” the president tweeted.

The White House CoronaVirus Task Force, headed by Vice President Mike Pence, has done a fantastic job of bringing together vast highly complex resources that have set a high standard for others to follow in the future. Ventilators, which were few & in bad shape, are now being....
                            “Ventilators, which were few & in bad shape, are now being produced in the thousands, and we have many to spare. We are helping other countries which are desperate for them,” he continued, touting the task force’s efforts. “Likewise, after having been left little, we are now doing more testing than all other countries combined, and with superior tests.”

Comment

Comment

Inflated numbers?? Will be ever know the truth?? Highly doubt it..

Funeral Directors Blow the Whistle on Deaths Falsely Attributed to Coronavirus

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...Vra9ErGxSiwfk0

“Basically, every death certificate that comes across our desk now has COVID on it,” said a funeral director in Williston Park, N.Y., on a recorded phone call with Project Veritas in a newly-released video. James O’Keefe has been asking for people inside the medical system to blow the whistle if they see corruption or inconsistencies in reports about the Chinese WuFlu known as COVID-19. In conversations with several funeral directors across New York City, O’Keefe uncovered a shocking narrative where, without fail, every director he spoke to expressed his or her concern that coronavirus deaths are being inflated and every death in NYC is being recorded as a COVID death with or without testing to confirm.
                                “They are putting COVID on a lot of death certificates because people who are going to their hospital with any kind of respiratory distress, respiratory problems, pneumonia, the flu — the flu-like symptoms lead into the COVID-19,” said Joseph Antioco of Schafer Funeral Home. “To me, all you’re doing is padding the statistics. You’re putting people on that have COVID-19 even if they didn’t have it. You’re making the death rate for New York City a lot higher than it should be.”

One funeral director talked about a family who is related to an unnamed Supreme Court Justice who insisted on a private autopsy that discovered their relative did not have COVID-19. “I had one that was autopsied because the sister was famous, and apparently, and I don’t know who the Supreme Court Justice is, but the Supreme Court Justice was related to this family, and she says I know my sister didn’t die of COVID-19,” said Josephine Dimiceli of Dimiceli & Sons Funeral Home. “She said she had Alzheimer’s and they didn’t suction her. You have to suction because they forget how to swallow. And right away they put down COVID-19 on her death certificate, and the Supreme Court justice, whoever it is, contacted the hospital. They did an independent autopsy; bingo. No COVID-19.”

Dimiceli had other shocking tales to share. One nursing home assumed all its patients were positive without testing. “The guy that I just buried a little while ago from Long Island National Cemetery, they called me from the nursing home. They said, ‘Did Raymond have COVID-19?’ She said, ‘Well, no. It was a failure to thrive. But we’re assuming they all have it.’ And I’m all, ‘Why would you assume? Why aren’t they all in the hospital?’ She had no answer. ‘I can’t answer you,’ she said. They put it down on Raymond’s death certificate,” said Dimiceli. “He didn’t have COVID-19.”

Comment

Working...
                                X