Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russia,Russia,Russia.

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    "But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office reflects a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.”.....Michael Flynn.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    But we still don't know the whole truth. How do we not know he was coerced into signing that plea?? Evidently he wasn't told he s should have had a lawyer present. He was denied his rights under our laws. Too many unanswered questions..But Go ahead and keep saying he signed a confession..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      But we still don't know the whole truth. How do we not know he was coerced into signing that plea?? Evidently he wasn't told he s should have had a lawyer present. He was denied his rights under our laws. Too many unanswered questions..But Go ahead and keep saying he signed a confession..
      He signed a confession.

Comment

He signed a confession.

So did the Central Park five..And they ALL signed confessions . And we all know how that turned out.. Maybe you would like to see Flynn serve a few years in prison before he is proven innocent??

Comment

So did the Central Park five..And they ALL signed confessions . And we all know how that turned out.. Maybe you would like to see Flynn serve a few years in prison before he is proven innocent??
          This particular instance is about Flynn, not the Central Park five. Did Flynn sign a confession or not? He did. Was he coerced? Were his rights violated? Is there irrefutable proof of that?

"But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office reflects a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.”.....Michael Flynn.

Comment

Do you honestly believe that an Army General could be coerced into signing a plea? Do you honestly believe that he didn't know he was entitled to have a lawyer present if he wanted one? I was just an E-4 but I've watched enough Law&Order episodes to know I have the right to a lawyer before answering any question. The man was a general he wasn't just a dumb truck driver.

Me thinks you don't see the light. Why did Pence fire him? I felt the way you do when Gordon Liddy and Ollie North were prosecuted back in the 70's. They knew what they were doing just like Flynn did. Do forget that Flynn violated the Logan Act for profit not patriotism

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
              Do you honestly believe that an Army General could be coerced into signing a plea? Do you honestly believe that he didn't know he was entitled to have a lawyer present if he wanted one? I was just an E-4 but I've watched enough Law&Order episodes to know I have the right to a lawyer before answering any question. The man was a general he wasn't just a dumb truck driver.

Me thinks you don't see the light. Why did Pence fire him? I felt the way you do when Gordon Liddy and Ollie North were prosecuted back in the 70's. They knew what they were doing just like Flynn did. Do forget that Flynn violated the Logan Act for profit not patriotism
              Do we know for sure that he violated the Logan Act?? Or that he was being investigated for it.. If that were the case than John Kerry would be sitting in a jail cell.. Do I know if he is guilty or not?? No I don't.. What I have seen is from the day after the 2016 election the non stop attacks on Trump and anyone around him.. They lost the election and couldn't accept the results.. To my knowledge to this day Hillary hasn't ..
              From what I have read over the last few years is that the FBI was gonna go after Flynn's son if he didn't plead guilty.. I don't know if that is true or not..
              Again all I have seen is the unbalnced scale of justice in this country and supported by the DNC and the liberal Main Stream Media.. Who really pulls the strings??

Comment

A little more on the Michael Flynn case.. If this doesn't overturn his guilty plea then our justice system is in serious trouble..

Flynn bombshells cast doubt on Mueller prosecutor Brandon Van Grack's compliance with court order

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fly...ndon-van-grack

Explosive, newly unsealed evidence documenting the FBI's efforts to target national security adviser Michael Flynn -- including a top official's handwritten memo debating whether the FBI's "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired" -- calls into question whether Brandon Van Grack, a Justice Department prosecutor and former member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Team, complied with a court order to produce favorable evidence to Flynn.

Since February 2018, Van Grack has been obligated to comply with D.C. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan's standing order in the Flynn case to produce all evidence in the government’s possession “that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.”

The order also requires the government to submit favorable defense evidence to the court, including possible "impeachment evidence" that could undermine witnesses, even if the government believes the evidence “not to be material.”

Van Grack has long informed Sullivan that the government’s so-called "Brady" obligations, referring to prosecutors' duty to turn over exculpatory materials to defendants, have been met. In an October 2019 filing, Van Grack denied governmental misconduct and assured the court that the government “has complied, and will continue to comply, with its discovery and disclosure obligations, including those imposed pursuant to Brady and the Court’s Standing Order.”

What Van Grack didn’t inform the court about – and didn’t provide to Flynn – was the newly unsealed January 4, 2017 "Closing Communication" from the FBI Washington Field Office, which recommended the FBI close its investigation of Flynn, as its exhaustive search through government databases “did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts."

Comment

More on the Russian collusion hoax..For three years Shiffty Schiff said he had the goods on Trump.. Now he wants to hide the documents that prove Adam Schiff is a political class liar..

House GOP says Schiff is 'blocking' release of Russia probe transcripts, demands access

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...-demand-access

EXCLUSIVE: Republicans on the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees are accusing House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff of "blocking" Russia probe transcripts and are demanding access to the materials, Fox News has learned.

Fox News obtained a letter penned by House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and signed by nearly two dozen House Republicans, calling for access to interview transcripts and other material obtained during the House Intelligence Committee’s Russia probe.

The letter, directed to Schiff, D-Calif., and committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., referenced the panel’s investigation into “Russian active measures to influence the 2016 presidential election, including whether individuals associated with the presidential campaigns worked with Russia,” which began in January 2017.

The committee “after interviewing 73 individuals and reviewing over 300,000 documents” issued a report in 2018 revealing that “the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia,” it states. It adds that the committee voted in September 2018 to release “53 transcripts.”

“We understand now that Chairman Schiff is blocking the release of these transcripts,” they wrote. “This news, if accurate, is disturbing—especially in light of Chairman Schiff’s cries in 2019 for transparency regarding allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.”

Comment

No kidding? I bet that unbiased reporting will elevate Faux Snooze a notch or two in the Marmalade Manchurian's eyes......

Comment

No kidding? I bet that unbiased reporting will elevate Faux Snooze a notch or two in the Marmalade Manchurian's eyes......

Yup it will .. CNN doesn't mention it because they were all in on the Flynn was guilty thing.. Plus it doesn't fit their agenda.. Let the truth come out..

Comment

Yup it will .. CNN doesn't mention it because they were all in on the Flynn was guilty thing.. Plus it doesn't fit their agenda.. Let the truth come out..
                        CNN? Isn't that the network that brings out the best in Trumplethinskin? They ask a question, he cries, picks up his ball, and stomps off?

Hopefully the truth does come out. As long as the Senate isn't involved there may be a chance....

Comment

CNN? Isn't that the network that brings out the best in Trumplethinskin? They ask a question, he cries, picks up his ball, and stomps off?

Hopefully the truth does come out. As long as the Senate isn't involved there may be a chance....

Senate has nothing to do with this..As far as CNN? They draw straws in the morning to see who can ask the dumbest questions..

Comment

Senate has nothing to do with this..As far as CNN? They draw straws in the morning to see who can ask the dumbest questions..
                            If you think the arm's of that part of our Congress have no reach then the belief of the truth coming out is a joke.

There are no dumb questions. There are however, questions that hurt Trump's ego. Questions that require an honest answer. THAT is what a free press does.

Comment

If you think the arm's of that part of our Congress have no reach then the belief of the truth coming out is a joke.

There are no dumb questions. There are however, questions that hurt Trump's ego. Questions that require an honest answer. THAT is what a free press does.

No dumb questions?? Then you don't watch or read about the questions that CNN asks..

Comment

No dumb questions?? Then you don't watch or read about the questions that CNN asks..
                                I've seen a couple of them posted on our site. One in particular was a question in regards to what an acceptable number of deaths from Coronavirus would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X