Russia,Russia,Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russia,Russia,Russia.

What's Shiffty Schiff waiting on?? Maybe if the documents come out they will prove that Schiff lied for three years about this about having "hard" evidence that Russia did indeed collude with Trump..

Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rus...c-mode-sources

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

“Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.

INTEL CHIEF TELLS SCHIFF TRANSCRIPTS OF RUSSIA PROBE INTERVIEWS CLEARED FOR RELEASE
    Earlier this week, House Republicans sought over 6,000 pages of transcripts pertaining to interviews conducted by the committee in 2017 and 2018, after the panel in September 2018 voted on a bipartisan basis to approve their public release.
    A day later, acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell notified Schiff, D-Calif., that the redaction and declassification process was complete, and that the records were ready for release, putting the ball in Schiff’s court.
    However, intelligence officials told Fox News on Wednesday that Schiff has had his subcommittee staff director reaching out to heads of intelligence community agencies asking how Grenell was involved and what role Grenell — a known Trump ally — may have played in the declassification and redaction process.
    Fox News is told, however, that the redactions were completed before Grenell took the helm as acting director this past February.

Comment

Re: President Donald Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dro...l-memo-release
      Looks like crazy's chickens are coming home to roost.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        No dumb questions?? Then you don't watch or read about the questions that CNN asks..
        Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        I've seen a couple of them posted on our site. One in particular was a question in regards to what an acceptable number of deaths from Coronavirus would be.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
        I'm thinking you misunderstood my answer. Yes, I have seen a couple of the questions from CNN that were asked on our site. I was in no way saying they were dumb questions, including the question in regards to what is an acceptable number of deaths from Coronavirus.

That question was asked of Trump. A man that equates EVERY number to him. The biggest. The best. The most. Never before in history.....A fair question it is. Uncomfortable for sure. Dumb? Not at all.

Comment

I'm thinking you misunderstood my answer. Yes, I have seen a couple of the questions from CNN that were asked on our site. I was in no way saying they were dumb questions, including the question in regards to what is an acceptable number of deaths from Coronavirus.

That question was asked of Trump. A man that equates EVERY number to him. The biggest. The best. The most. Never before in history.....A fair question it is. Uncomfortable for sure. Dumb? Not at all.

That would be your opinion..My opinion is that it was dumb.. And Trump answered it properly. Zero deaths..

Comment

Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dro...l-memo-release
            Looks like crazy's chickens are coming home to roost.
            And I hope they take care of him financially.. They destroyed him..

Comment

What's Shiffty Schiff waiting on?? Maybe if the documents come out they will prove that Schiff lied for three years about this about having "hard" evidence that Russia did indeed collude with Trump..

Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rus...c-mode-sources
              I guess his back was up against the wall.. Schiff released documents late today..

House Intelligence Committee releases transcripts from Russia investigation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...-investigation

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday released transcripts of interviews conducted by the panel during its Russia probe in 2017 and 2018 after being cleared by the intelligence community.

The committee, led by California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, publicly released 57 transcripts, as well as additional material, from the committee’s investigation.

Earlier this week, House Republicans sought the transcripts after the panel in September 2018 voted on a bipartisan basis to approve their public release.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell then notified Schiff, D-Calif., that the redaction and declassification process was complete, and that the records were ready for release.

Comment

I guess his back was up against the wall.. Schiff released documents late today..

House Intelligence Committee releases transcripts from Russia investigation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...-investigation
                Back up against the wall? Is that what they call it at Faux Snooze when the process is complete?

"The redaction and declassification process was complete, and that the records were ready for release."

Last edited by 222lifer; 05-08-2020, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Back up against the wall? Is that what they call it at Faux Snooze when the process is complete?

"The redaction and declassification process was complete, and that the records were ready for release."

From what I read they were ready in February. Shifty has been sitting on them..

Comment

So after reading a few stories about these documents I would assume that John Brennan and Clapper have some explaining to do on the networks they work for .. Both Clapper and Brennan have repeatedly been lying on TV about Trump. Brennan even called Trump a traitor. All while having told Congress the truth which was the total opposite of what they were saying on TV. These documents prove what Trump has been saying for over three years..The Russian Collusion was nothing more than a Democratic hoax. I have said over the years that the chickens will come home to roost. This is the beginning. I hope they all go to jail..

Comment

• Re: Russia,Russia,Russia.

Timing is everything. Iran-Contra anyone?

Comment

Timing is everything. Iran-Contra anyone?

Yeah and if I remember correctly there were a few that went to jail ..Hopefully the outcome this time is the same.. Right up to the top.. And sadly if Biden was to win?? The gang would be back in town..

Comment

Here are the interviews that were released..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/polit...pts/index.html

Comment

Yeah and if I remember correctly there were a few that went to jail ..Hopefully the outcome this time is the same.. Right up to the top.. And sadly if Biden was to win?? The gang would be back in town..
                            The inconvenience and memories of the lies they left behind. That player is still there. But hey, it's always best to Trumpet the latest from Faux Snooze.

Comment

The inconvenience and memories of the lies they left behind. That player is still there. But hey, it's always best to Trumpet the latest from Faux Snooze.

If I remember correctly that Iran Contra deal was on Reagans watch.. People went to jail.. This Trump /Russian collusion thing started on Obama's watch.. Hopefully the same result.. People need to go to jail..

Comment

If I remember correctly that Iran Contra deal was on Reagans watch.. People went to jail.. This Trump /Russian collusion thing started on Obama's watch.. Hopefully the same result.. People need to go to jail..
                                Correction and reality away from Faux Snooze spin......Guilty people need to go to jail.

Let's not forget......

Comment

Working...
                                X