This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cash payments to illegal immigrants

What was the name of that chicken company that got busted with illegals and the next week they were hiring Americans at a higher wage. Hmm imagine that.
    I suppose they were doing the Christian thing helping the less fortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Nothing is done to the companies that employ illegals.. That is where the problem lies.. Keep enticing them and they will continue to come.. throw free money out there and they will continue to come.. At some point you have to say no.. When Obama had issues with the border and said the same things Trump was saying all on the left were totally quiet.. Including here on this forum..

Disinformation?? Something the left is very very good at ..
      When we produce, there is compensation for the efforts. That goes for everyone. Not just those that feel they are more entitled due to status and wish to deny others of the same.

As for Obama and the Tangerine Tyrant saying the same things? Similar perhaps in some instances would be a stretch as I don't recall Obama's use of such descriptives as the Orange Offender does. When the deportation records were mentioned, there was more than one occasion the previous administrations efforts were brought to light on these boards.

It sure made sense to hand those of us that are employed funds rather than put it in the pockets of those that need it most. Kudos to California for righting a humanitarian wrong.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Kudos to California for righting a humanitarian wrong.
        Yes a sanctuary city were people live in misery. Sky high rents, over crowding and record homeless and drug use.
        But anyone who is ilegal can have all they want and need. Of course they are working somewhere.

The Education Trust-West estimates roughly 250,000 undocumented children between the ages of 3 and 17 are enrolled in California schools, with the highest concentration in Los Angeles County. The group estimates 750,000 K-12 students in California have undocumented parents
        Everything is paid for by the under paid over tax American. All done by force of your friendly unconstitutional government.

Comment

Strappy I don't know why you and crazy complain about jobs taking away from U.S citizens, no legal citizen wants to work in imperial valley fields or northern central California fields either.
          They don't want to be 8 hours with their backs bent down to the ground picking produces.
          Those undocumented immigrants are the only one doing it for us so we can eat in America.
          Strappy complains about them not paying taxes ! But those poor people do pay taxes and they also spread the money too so the economy grows too.
          I give them kudos because thanks to them our families eat.
          But I am gonna stop here because this rant doesn’t or never ends...the twisting and spinning goes over and over and over because the hatred blinds the eyes and hardened the heart into bitter souls.
          Made God bless them poor undocumented immigrants and to those that pity for them human being.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
            Strappy I don't know why you and crazy complain about jobs taking away from U.S citizens, no legal citizen wants to work in imperial valley fields or northern central California fields either.
            They don't want to be 8 hours with their backs bent down to the ground picking produces.
            Those undocumented immigrants are the only one doing it for us so we can eat in America.
            Strappy complains about them not paying taxes ! But those poor people do pay taxes and they also spread the money too so the economy grows too.
            I give them kudos because thanks to them our families eat.
            But I am gonna stop here because this rant doesn’t or never ends...the twisting and spinning goes over and over and over because the hatred blinds the eyes and hardened the heart into bitter souls.
            Made God bless them poor undocumented immigrants and to those that pity for them human being.
            I don't know how it is on the west coast but when I worked for Waldbaum's supermarkets we picked up produce from Florida to Canada.. For three years I worked directly with one of the buyers in the orchids of New York.. I over the years got to know a few migrants.. One couple told me that usually started in January in Florida with Veggies and berries and worked north towards New York where they finished the season in the end of October with the Apples.. They ware all legal working with green cards.. The money they made allowed them to go back to Jamaica and live like a king for three months.. They were happy and wouldn't give it up for anything.. Where my wife comes from near Lake Ontario again the migrants even had their children in schools.. Again all legal with green cards.. I don't know about now because this was back in the 80's and 90's..But any migrant I have met always had a green card.. But then again we don't have those mega farms like you have out west..
            Last edited by crazy; 04-16-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I think this will fit in here
              https://youtu.be/iOXiutxssdM

Comment

I remember all the Americans being pushed out of the construction industry in Florida by low wage Mexicans. Worse yet the money they generate is sent back home and removed from our economy.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...oney-than-ever
                Migrants from Latin America and the Caribbean are sending more money to their families back home than ever before.

These annual "remittances" — as they're called by analysts — topped $69 billion in 2016, according to central bank data compiled in a new report by the Inter-American Dialogue, a Washington, D.C.-based think-tank. The money has been a lifeline for the national economies of many countries in the region since at least the 1990s, when Manuel Orozco, a political scientist who authored the report, first began tracking remittances. They climbed steadily since then, only to plummet when the Great Recession hit the U.S. economy in 2008. But they began to rise again in 2012. The 2016 tally is the highest amount on record and an increase of nearly 8 percent over 2015.

Comment

Come on strappy,we have to be fully concerned about the well being of the illegal immigrants.They dont have the time or the knowledge to become legal citizens,their only interested in reaping the rewards of being in this country.The poor illegal immigrants need to be rewarded for being illegal.
                  Just wondering when the definition of illegal was changed to mean something different than what it has always meant.
                  PS no hatred here just reality.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                    I remember all the Americans being pushed out of the construction industry in Florida by low wage Mexicans. Worse yet the money they generate is sent back home and removed from our economy.
                    Not just Florida. I remember when Trump first started with the immigration problem that builders in Texas couldn't get anyone to work. They would have to raise the price of houses ..

Comment

I remember at the time framers were getting $12 an hr and the Mexicans came in for $5

Comment

Why should we stop at the border. All of south American suffers. We should send money to all that suffers form a lack of economic activity. Our borders are open to all that need. Please come to America get free money and Healthcare for all. The Christian thing to do.
                        It's not gonna be long before it doesn't pay to work anymore,....

Free money and healthcare just because,...

Comment

What was the name of that chicken company that got busted with illegals and the next week they were hiring Americans at a higher wage. Hmm imagine that.
                          I suppose they were doing the Christian thing helping the less fortunate.
                          They hired Americans at a hire wage because they had to. The government busted them and took all their cheap labor away!

Comment

Did the Mexicans push them out or did the cheap employers push them out that knowingly hire illegals so they can pay them dirt cheap wages?

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                              Did the Mexicans push them out or did the cheap employers push them out that knowingly hire illegals so they can pay them dirt cheap wages?
                              When you have someone who is willing to work for less and your a employer most times the lower wage worker gets the job.. Most of this happens in Right to work states but over the years I have seen it happening in New York state as you get away from the city.. One big builder here in the northeast was toll brothers with housing developments in NY and NJ.. I delivered to one in the Hudson Valley.. when they came to unload the truck most couldn't even speak English and signing the bill all they did was print their first name..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                When you have someone who is willing to work for less and your a employer most times the lower wage worker gets the job.. Most of this happens in Right to work states but over the years I have seen it happening in New York state as you get away from the city.. One big builder here in the northeast was toll brothers with housing developments in NY and NJ.. I delivered to one in the Hudson Valley.. when they came to unload the truck most couldn't even speak English and signing the bill all they did was print their first name..
                                But my point is and I have mentioned many times on this site, I used to work for an employer who knowingly hired one illegal after another. The only people we had working there except for us office workers. Now who is being illegal here???? We can go on for months about this but the fact is there is more than one group of people at fault here.

Comment

Working...
                                X