X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cash payments to illegal immigrants

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
    Trump's wall will be ineffective as some have placed bird feeders out to attract them. Much like bugs to a light.
    The people of America suffer as a consequence.
    There are about 750 million people they say they would come here if they could.
    So would you mind if I added 250,000 just to your local area?
    You have the extra money.
    [comment removed]

Dude, that was to much.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 04-18-2020, 05:47 AM. Reason: removed offensive coment

Comment

Originally posted by Walleye View Post
      [comment removed]
      That's bull on the last comment where walleye put, this is a teamsters site where unity is togetherness in helping people as Union members.
      But that walleye put in killing Mexican and condoning a bonus is fuel for a Union Buster showing us as violent thugs and belittling our Organization as members.
      And let alone others cheering, as Strappy, for that thought is intolerable for a well respected site and representing the Teamsters, I wish the administrator of the site reconsider this !
      I’ve taken a picture of this to show to the Teamsters in Washington DC !
      Before it gets erased
      Last edited by Jimmy; 04-18-2020, 08:36 AM. Reason: edited the quoted part of this post & removed a memebrs name

Comment

Originally posted by Walleye View Post
        [comment removed]
        How much of a bonus for children you sick,sick ignorant bastard?...After all their a much smaller target and should be worth more,and how much for women?...Shouldn't be as much as children because then they wouldn't be able to produce any more targets...How any honest,decent,and God fearing Christian would ever allow this one crazy Muhtha-F-er around their grandchildren or any child for that matter,has got to be out of their G*d-damn mind...Bonus for each KILL????...And he means it!!!!...Just think of the ''MENTALLY''...That's the REALLY Scary part!!!!!!....
        Last edited by Jimmy; 04-18-2020, 05:34 AM. Reason: edited the quoted part of this post

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
          How much of a bonus for children you sick,sick ignorant bastard?...After all their a much smaller target and should be worth more,and how much for women?...Shouldn't be as much as children because then they wouldn't be able to produce any more targets...How any honest,decent,and God fearing Christian would ever allow this one crazy Muhtha-F-er around their grandchildren or any child for that matter,has got to be out of their G*d-damn mind...Bonus for each KILL????...And he means it!!!!...Just think of the ''MENTALLY''...That's the REALLY Scary part!!!!!!....
          Thank you Brother

Comment

posts edited && thread closed
            Last edited by Jimmy; 04-18-2020, 05:37 AM.

Comment

This site will not tolerate advocating violence in anyway. I ain't gonna lie Walleye that completely shocked me that you made that statement.

Comment

Working...
              X