Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Cuomo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...E?catid=health
    How is this perverted killer still governor,maybe because there is a double standard.If this was a repub,he would have been drawn and quartered by the bias media.It would be non-stop 24/7 ,with this slime it barely makes the nightly news,of course dims are a protected species.

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cu...or/ar-BB1eig3O
      Cream of the crop dim,pond scum, demo-rat,anti-american,communist ,looney leftist.
      Typical leftist as on this site,full of themselves.
      Last edited by 1484-1075; 03-06-2021, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Typical right wing nut job hypocritical responses about sex assaults, but completely overlook the fact your mango Mussolini was prolific at being a perv.
        Three wives, cheated on all of them. Multiple women have accused the mango mange of rape and assault.
        Even a walk into the girls dressing room at the Teen USA pageant.
        So ask yourself this. Is what Cuomo did any different from what the orange cheeto dust dirt bag tRump did ?
        Nope, that is why your all lying hypocritical dirt bags.

Hypocrites and right wing dim witted neanderthals now inhabit a good union web site and turned it into a pile of infected lies and trash.

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct
        At least 26 women accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, including assault, since the 1970s.
        One accuser, Samantha Holvey, who spoke out in 2016 about her experience with Trump as a Miss USA pageant contestant, said in 2017 that while Trump's election was painful, she and others see the #MeToo movement as an opportunity to "try round two."
        https://www.businessinsider.com/wome...t-list-2017-12

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          Hypocrites and right wing dim witted neanderthals now inhabit a good union web site and turned it into a pile of infected lies and trash.
          Finally... this is what has you so upset... because what you call a good union web site is one that you and your liberal lefty loonies can control with your bias BS.

Instead of just crying about it... how about growing a pair and actually start arguing your points instead of just running around on all the threads like a chicken with his head cut off screaming at the top of your lungs... "the insurrectionists traitors are coming"... "the insurrectionists traitors are coming"!!!

Then you won't look like such a childish... foolish idiot and might actually be taken seriously...

Face it... your bias... abusive power has been stripped so it's time to grow up and start defending your actions... after all... you are on a Teamster forum for heaven sakes so atleast try to act like one.

Comment

Typical right wing nut job hypocritical responses about sex assaults, but completely overlook the fact your mango Mussolini was prolific at being a perv.
            Three wives, cheated on all of them. Multiple women have accused the mango mange of rape and assault.
            So ask yourself this. Is what Cuomo did any different from what the orange cheeto dust dirt bag tRump did ?
            Don't think for a minute it's not obvious what you are trying to do here. Do you actually think that going around trashing all the political threads by crying about how this whole site is trashed now by the right wing insurrectionists traitors is going to convince Jimmy to let you guys control the conversations again? Do you actually think Jimmy is that stupid or naive? Do you actually think that no one noticed that not one mod has joined in the conversations and actually tried to make a go of the relaxed rules?

If that's what you want... atleast be man enough to tell Jimmy straight out... it's either those right wing insurrectionists traitors or his loyal staff... because I have news for you... you're not fooling anyone with your deceptive BS and you're not as smart as you think you are because no one could be as much as a foolish crybaby as you are being right now... not even you!

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              Don't think for a minute it's not obvious what you are trying to do here. Do you actually think that going around trashing all the political threads by crying about how this whole site is trashed now by the right wing insurrectionists traitors is going to convince Jimmy to let you guys control the conversations again? Do you actually think Jimmy is that stupid or naive? Do you actually think that no one noticed that not one mod has joined in the conversations and actually tried to make a go of the relaxed rules?

If that's what you want... atleast be man enough to tell Jimmy straight out... it's either those right wing insurrectionists traitors or his loyal staff... because I have news for you... you're not fooling anyone with your deceptive BS and you're not as smart as you think you are because no one could be as much as a foolish crybaby as you are being right now... not even you!
              Just to show you what I'm talking about...

That's right... 4 hit and run posts and 4 different threads crying and whining about how this site is now being trashed by the right wing insurrectionists traitors. If you were as smart as you think you are... you wouldn't of made it quite so obvious.

Comment

Hypocrite sup-mod,this thread is about cuomo,one of your favorite dirtbag dims.Bad orange man isnt pres anymore,even though he lives in your head 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  Hypocrite sup-mod,this thread is about cuomo,one of your favorite dirtbag dims.Bad orange man isnt pres anymore,even though he lives in your head 24/7.
                  No rulz azzhole. I can post whatever I want.
                  Who lives in your head ?
                  Hitler is my guess.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who lives in your head ?
                    Hitler is my guess.

Spoken by a true dirtbag dim,no brain no pain.
                    Post away sh-t for brains,you got the floor,got a lot to catch up on???
                    Sup-mod,respected for what ,showing all what kind of real leftist tool that you are.Keep it up.

Comment

Spoken by a true dirtbag dim,no brain no pain.
                      Post away sh-t for brains,you got the floor,got a lot to catch up on???
                      Sup-mod,respected for what ,showing all what kind of real leftist tool that you are.Keep it up.
                      Your posts always speak to your level of intelligence. None.
                      Keep talking. The brown stain you leave while talking is the same color as your shirt.

Comment

Keep talking. The brown stain you leave while talking is the same color as your shirt.

Roll on Trump hater,maybe you should take the knot out of your underwear ,and show us some more of your dim hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/liar-g...site%20buttons
                          More dictator cream rising to the top.

Comment

Who lives in your head ?
                            Hitler is my guess.
                            Oh my... be careful there 1484... you awakened the woke sleeping "wizard of oz" lion... you actually got him to reply 2 times ... yes 2 times in the same thread. It's always nice to see someone's true colors come shining through... although I don't have a clue just what in the hell... "The brown stain you leave while talking is the same color as your shirt" actually means... atleast he's starting to grow a pair and lash back. Who knows... maybe he'll become more intellectual and actually make sense when he calms down a bit.

We learned one thing from this little outburst though... the one who loved to abuse his authority sure doesn't respond to it very well....

"No rulz azzhole. I can post whatever I want" - fxstc07- mod

Maybe you can find room to fit those 2 quotes of your own into tomorrow's History thread. I'll look forward to reading it.

Yes sir... I think that he would be his own worst enemy... lol

And by all means... feel free to use that quote too if you wish. I also look forward to your next enlightening reply to one of those insurrectionists traitors you keep warning us about...

So... go get em... you can post whatever you want... but the question remains... do you actually have it in you to...

Comment

Comment

Who lives in your head ?
                                Hitler is my guess.

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to come out with your references to Hitler.. You must have been saving that one..

Comment

Working...
                                X