King Cuomo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Cuomo

Now his mom and sister have come out in his defense,I would think it would be relatively hard to protect a grown man.I guess when your from a political family, nothing is low in their own eyes,even defending family that has his hand in 15,000 senior deaths,what a special person.

Comment

Sixth Woman Accuses Gov. Andrew Cuomo of Sexual Harassment

A sixth woman has brought forth allegations of sexual harassment against Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), claiming that the governor inappropriately touched her last year at the governor’s mansion, according to a Tuesday report.

The Times-Union reported:

An official close to the matter on Tuesday confirmed to the Times Union that the new allegation had been made. The governor’s office learned of the matter on Monday, an aide said. […] The complaint was reported to the governor’s counsel by other employees in the Executive Chamber. The information also was relayed by the governor’s office to the attorney general’s office, which is coordinating an investigation into multiple allegations of sexual harassment that have been made against the governor.

The Times-Union said that the alleged victim, whose identity has been withheld by the newspaper, is an Executive Chamber staff member. Their are no additional details known about the allegation at this time.

The development comes after New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) appointed independent lawyers to review allegations against Cuomo. Joon Kim, former acting U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, and employment lawyer Anne Clark will undertake the investigation.

James said in a Monday statement: “There is no question that they both have the knowledge and background necessary to lead this investigation and provide New Yorkers with the answers they deserve.”

Cuomo has said that he is “so sorry” about the allegations, but denied touching anyone “inappropriately.”

“I want you to know this from me directly: I never touched anyone inappropriately,” he said in a press conference last week. “I never knew at the time that I was making anyone feel uncomfortable. And I certainly never, ever meant to offend anyone or hurt anyone or cause anyone any pain.”

The appointments came as New York lawmakers were privately debating whether to join calls for Cuomo to resign, or urge patience while the investigation plays out.

A group of 21 women in the state Assembly released a statement Monday asking that James be given time to complete her probe.
      The group included the the no. 2 Democrat in the Assembly, Majority Leader Crystal People-Stokes. The lawmakers began working on the statement Sunday night after the Senate’s top leader, Andrea Stewart-Cousins, called on Cuomo to resign.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sOsJPrCpjWf7E0

Comment

https://nypost.com/tag/andrew-cuomo/
        Some of the dim followers circling the wagons trying to protect the criminal in charge.

Comment

Andrew Cuomo has a new scandal, and it's the 'structural safety' of a bridge named after his father

Amid sexual-harassment allegations from five women, calls for resignation, possible impeachment, major staff departures, and a federal investigation into his administration's undercounting of COVID-19 deaths tied to nursing homes, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing a new scandal.

The Mario Cuomo Bridge, which replaced the rickety and heavily-trafficked Tappan Zee Bridge in 2017, has "structural safety" issues that could lead to its collapse, an Albany Times Union investigation found. Cuomo named the bridge after his father, who was New York's governor from 1983 to 1994.

Snapping bolts that are supposed to pin down the bridge's suspension cables were the primary issue, the Times Union reported.

The eight-month investigation also found that "Tappan Zee Constructors, the private corporation building the bridge for the state authority, may have committed fraud by concealing the fact that large numbers of bolts had been breaking due to either improper installation techniques, manufacturing defects, or both."

Amid sexual-harassment allegations from five women, calls for resignation, possible impeachment, major staff departures, and a federal investigation into his administration's undercounting of COVID-19 deaths tied to nursing homes, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing a new scandal.

The Mario Cuomo Bridge, which replaced the rickety and heavily-trafficked Tappan Zee Bridge in 2017, has "structural safety" issues that could lead to its collapse, an Albany Times Union investigation found. Cuomo named the bridge after his father, who was New York's governor from 1983 to 1994.

Snapping bolts that are supposed to pin down the bridge's suspension cables were the primary issue, the Times Union reported.

The eight-month investigation also found that "Tappan Zee Constructors, the private corporation building the bridge for the state authority, may have committed fraud by concealing the fact that large numbers of bolts had been breaking due to either improper installation techniques, manufacturing defects, or both."
          A whistleblower later came forward to report the issue, and experts began to worry that the bolt snapping could lead to a collapse of the bridge, which has not even been moored in the Hudson River for a full decade.

The Times Union obtained records stemming from a False Claims Act case filed by McNall in the state Supreme Court, but the case has remained under seal since 2017.

State Sen. Joseph Griffo, a Republican from Rome, New York, sent a letter to the Senate's Government Operations Committee calling the structural flaws a "clear and present danger," and demanded an investigation.

The offices of the New York inspector general and the attorney general have launched investigations into the matter, the Times Union reported. The AG investigation "devolved from seeking an incisive probe of the bolt failures to pursuing an effort to arguably downplay the severity of the allegations, including any potential structural threat to the bridge," Times Union reporter Brendan Lyons wrote.
          A confidential report from the Thruway Authority put the likelihood of bolts failing at 1%, but also listed a snapping rate as high as 50% as a "worst-case scenario," the Times Union said.

Since December 2018, the inspector general's and attorney general's offices have not spoken publicly about the bridge investigations.

A spokesperson for the Thruway Authority told Insider "this story has nothing to do with the Governor," and referred to a LoHud story quoting the project director, Jamey Barbas, describing the Times Union report as "misleading and erroneous."

"FACT: There was no state cover-up: The Thruway Authority learned of the allegations of bolt failures in 2016 and immediately informed the Inspector General," the spokesperson wrote to Insider in a direct message on Twitter from the Thruway Authority's official account. "We spent more than $1 million and engaged world-renowned subject matter experts, developed a testing program, conducted extensive studies, and examined more than 500 bolts. The tests confirmed that the bolts met or exceeded the requirements set forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials, which sets standards that govern the industry."

When asked if the Thruway Authority would be in favor of unsealing the court documents, the spokesperson replied, "As much as we would like to share more information, we are unable to discuss it further at this time."

https://www.businessinsider.com/mari...PvArNkvXN3Y-bI

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Andrew Cuomo has a new scandal, and it's the 'structural safety' of a bridge named after his father
            The last paragraph says it all,lets hide the candy and see what happens.

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cu...on/ar-BB1etrkT
              Another day,more daming info.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                They are lining up now.. Is this number 6 or is it that they have lost tract already.. Cuomo stock sinking faster than the Titanic..

Comment

They are lining up now.. Is this number 6 or is it that they have lost tract already.. Cuomo stock sinking faster than the Titanic..
                  This is number 6,but as of right now hasn’t been identified.I believe his numbers are down to 21%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...omo-to-resign/

When is andy the dictater going to get the drift.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...omo-to-resign/

When is andy the dictater going to get the drift.
                      Seems more Democrats are on board than Republicans.. IMO he should be held responsible for the nursing home scandal.. Him along with the other governors that put covid positive seniors back into the nursing homes..

Comment

Seems more Democrats are on board than Republicans.. IMO he should be held responsible for the nursing home scandal.. Him along with the other governors that put covid positive seniors back into the nursing homes..
                        His nursing home death scandal is 100 times worse than his other discretions,but it sure seems its become secondary.

Comment

I think it is getting to the point that he will have to resign.. I mean if AOC come out against you who in New York can survive that??

AOC, top NY congressional Dems call for Cuomo's resignation amid allegations

New York Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Jerry Nadler on Friday joined the chorus of Democrats calling for embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign amid mounting allegations of sexual misconduct.

"This week, the second sexual assault allegation and the sixth harassment allegation was leveled against Governor Cuomo," Ocasio-Cortez and Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., said in a statement. "The fact that this latest report was so recent is alarming, and it raises concerns about the present safety and well-being of the administration’s staff. These allegations have all been consistent and highly-detailed, and there are also credible media reports substantiating their accounts."

CUOMO ALLEGATIONS: NEW YORK STATE FILES POLICE REPORT IN ALBANY OVER GROPING CLAIM AT EXECUTIVE MANSION

The lawmakers spoke after the Albany Times Union reported that a woman said Cuomo aggressively groped her at the executive mansion after summoning her there to help him with a cellphone issue. Cuomo is alleged to have reached under her blouse, according to the paper.

Cuomo has denied the accusation, saying on Wednesday: "I have never done anything like this."

It was the sixth woman to come forward with allegations against Cuomo, and it is the latest in a cavalcade of accusations facing the governor, whose popularity soared in mid-2020 amid news conferences in which he presented a calm face in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic -- going on to release a book about "leadership lessons."

But he has for months been dodging scrutiny over his handling of the virus in nursing homes, particularly an order that demanded nursing homes take in COVID-positive patients. The state attorney general is investigating after new revelations early this year.

Read more
                          New York Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Jerry Nadler on Friday joined the chorus of Democrats calling for embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign amid mounting allegations of sexual misconduct.

"This week, the second sexual assault allegation and the sixth harassment allegation was leveled against Governor Cuomo," Ocasio-Cortez and Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., said in a statement. "The fact that this latest report was so recent is alarming, and it raises concerns about the present safety and well-being of the administration’s staff. These allegations have all been consistent and highly-detailed, and there are also credible media reports substantiating their accounts."

CUOMO ALLEGATIONS: NEW YORK STATE FILES POLICE REPORT IN ALBANY OVER GROPING CLAIM AT EXECUTIVE MANSION

The lawmakers spoke after the Albany Times Union reported that a woman said Cuomo aggressively groped her at the executive mansion after summoning her there to help him with a cellphone issue. Cuomo is alleged to have reached under her blouse, according to the paper.

Cuomo has denied the accusation, saying on Wednesday: "I have never done anything like this."

It was the sixth woman to come forward with allegations against Cuomo, and it is the latest in a cavalcade of accusations facing the governor, whose popularity soared in mid-2020 amid news conferences in which he presented a calm face in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic -- going on to release a book about "leadership lessons."

But he has for months been dodging scrutiny over his handling of the virus in nursing homes, particularly an order that demanded nursing homes take in COVID-positive patients. The state attorney general is investigating after new revelations early this year.
                          Read more

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...on-allegations
                          Last edited by crazy; 03-12-2021, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Dont have any details ,#7 has just came forward.

Comment

And yet another one has come forward and to my liberal friend from NJ that always comes up with a Trump post this happened while the Governor was in office.. Not before.. Something he has refused to give an answer to the question I asked of him..

[B][SIZE=5] Reporter accuses Gov. Cuomo of sexual harassment: ‘It wasn’t about sex. It was about power’[B][SIZE=5]

Seventh accuser against Cuomo penned a firsthand account of her claims

A female reporter has claimed New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo touched her inappropriately and made her feel uncomfortable in an attempt to impose his power on the young journalist, making her the the seventh accuser to come forward with claims of sexual harassment against the Democratic governor.

"I never thought the governor wanted to have sex with me. It wasn’t about sex. It was about power," Jessica Bakeman wrote. "He uses touching and sexual innuendo to stoke fear in us. That is the textbook definition of sexual harassment."

The New York magazine piece written by Bakeman, titled "Cuomo Never Let Me Forget I Was a Woman," offered a first-person account of sexual harassment allegations against the embattled governor, who is now facing calls for his resignation by high-profile Democrats.
                              "Andrew Cuomo’s hands had been on my body — on my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist — often enough by late 2014 that I didn’t want to go to the holiday party he was hosting for the Albany press corps at the executive mansion," Bakeman wrote.

She was a 25-year-old statehouse reporter for Politico New York at the time and attended a party thrown by the governor despite being hesitant because of his constant touching.

"I thought if I skipped the event, I might miss out on some intangible opportunity to cement myself as a part of that community. I ignored my instincts and went anyway, walking over from the New York State Capitol Building with several colleagues," she wrote, before noting that her gut instincts were correct after all.

"I walked up to the governor, who was in the middle of a conversation with another reporter, and waited for a moment when I could interject. He took my hand, as if to shake it, then refused to let go. He put his other arm around my back, his hand on my waist, and held me firmly in place while indicating to a photographer he wanted us to pose for a picture," Bakeman wrote.

Read more
                              https://www.foxnews.com/media/report...ual-harassment

Comment

Chuckie and his sidekick Gillibrain are also asking for him to resign.

Comment

Working...
                                X