Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    I have asked this on this forum, other forums and on Facebook and never could get a straight answer.. I even tried to google it and came up empty.. This was shared to my Facebook page and I am sharing it here..

Joe Biden's Accomplishments Over 47 Years
    By the looks of it... he earned every penny that we paid him over those years... no wonder he's all worn out and can barely remember his name... lol

Comment

https://fb.watch/2R1EXVGw9U/

Joe killing America

Comment

So comatose Joe made a statement last night how bad the situation was at DC yesterday, with his complicit media all singing the same tune, all Trumps fault, and all people at the protest were Trump supporters.Maybe they all should wait to verify their charges, except that won't be inline with their program.

Comment

Just what policy of Biden/Kampala do you support?

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
            Okay let me think. He's gonna repeal and replace Obama care. It will be so easy. He's gonna build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it. He's gonna lock up crooked Hillary.. No wait my bad that was the last president..........

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
              Okay let me think. He's gonna repeal and replace Obama care. It will be so easy. He's gonna build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it. He's gonna lock up crooked Hillary.. No wait my bad that was the last president..........
              Actually Trump has had many success but what is Joe going to deliver

Comment

Back to the Paris agreement
                The TTP trade deal
                Free college
                Free health care
                ?

Comment

Actually Trump has had many success but what is Joe going to deliver
                  I don't know about "many" but Trump had success for who? Tax cuts for the rich. He did a hell of a job with Covid-19. He even called it a hoax as recently as late October.............. But to answer your question I haven't a clue as to what Biden will deliver. I hope pension relief is one of them. Time will tell.

Comment

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
                    More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
                    We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
                    Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
                    Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
                    New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
                    Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
                    African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
                    Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
                    Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
                    Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
                    Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
                    Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
                    Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
                    Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
                    The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
                    95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
                    Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
                    Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
                    As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
                    Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
                    Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
                    Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
                    Record number of regulations eliminated.
                    Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
                    Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
                    My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
                    Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
                    We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
                    Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
                    Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
                    We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
                    Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
                    Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
                    United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
                    Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
                    Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
                    Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
                    NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
                    Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
                    Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
                    Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
                    Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
                    Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
                    Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
                    Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
                    Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
                    Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
                    Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
                    Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
                    Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
                    Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
                    We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

Comment

That's Trump but who cares now

Comment

Tax cuts for the rich
                        And that spurs the economy
                        Investment in the economy
                        But makes I'll informed people feel better to tax the rich but still nothing for you.

Money does not stand still for you to take
                        It moves. Removes from the economy to safer grounds thus a total loss in tax revenue, loss of investment and ultimately Jobs. But you'll feel better.

Comment

What's the matter... couldn't think of a reasonable answer to his question?

Comment

I don't know about "many" but Trump had success for who? Tax cuts for the rich. He did a hell of a job with Covid-19. He even called it a hoax as recently as late October.............. But to answer your question I haven't a clue as to what Biden will deliver. I hope pension relief is one of them. Time will tell.
                            Do you think that Biden would of done a better job with the Wuhan virus... or anyone for that matter? It's so easy to find fault when one has absolutely no idea of just what the best solution would of been... if any was even possible in the first place. As for helping the rich... what president in modern history hasn't?

That's right... you don't have a clue as to what Biden will deliver but don't worry... you'll soon find out... at least for the first few months... and I sure hope you won't be holding your breath waiting for him on pension relief... after all... he's part of the establishment that was partly responsible for it's decline in the first place... or did you forget about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                              Do you think that Biden would of done a better job with the Wuhan virus... or anyone for that matter?
                              It's so easy to find fault when one has absolutely no idea of just what the best solution would of been... if any was even possible in the first place.
                              Of course this is only my opinion. I don't know if Biden could have done a better job. But I feel that Trump dropped the ball. The way he downplayed the use of masks. The way he led people to believe Covid-19 would die out in the warm weather. Back in April he said the death toll would not go over 60,000. Then it was 100,000 now we're over 350,000. He held indoor rallies without facemasks but required his followers to sign wavers before attending. He was "superman" and survived the virus with the best treatment that money could buy. Naturally as POTUS he was entitled to the best treatment. His son was over it in 15 minutes.. Ask Chris Christie how many white house attendees contracted the virus because they didn't wear face masks.

As for helping the rich... what president in modern history hasn't?
                              I don't know the answer to that?

That's right... you don't have a clue as to what Biden will deliver but don't worry... you'll soon find out... at least for the first few months... and I sure hope you won't be holding your breath waiting for him on pension relief... after all... he's part of the establishment that was partly responsible for it's decline in the first place... or did you forget about that?
                              No I won't be holding my breath. But I feel we have a better chance with Schumer and the democrats to pass pension relief than we did with McConnell and the republicans.

Comment

Of course this is only my opinion. I don't know if Biden could have done a better job. But I feel that Trump dropped the ball. The way he downplayed the use of masks. The way he led people to believe Covid-19 would die out in the warm weather. Back in April he said the death toll would not go over 60,000. Then it was 100,000 now we're over 350,000. He held indoor rallies without facemasks but required his followers to sign wavers before attending. He was "superman" and survived the virus with the best treatment that money could buy. Naturally as POTUS he was entitled to the best treatment. His son was over it in 15 minutes.. Ask Chris Christie how many white house attendees contracted the virus because they didn't wear face masks.
                                Are you saying that face masks would of prevented them from contracting the virus beyond a doubt? IMO... which Fauci also admitted in the beginning... the masks won't prevent you from contracting it. But if having a false sense of security helps you get through this... it's fine with me but don't sit there and try to get me to believe that crap too. You also said that you don't know if Biden could have done a better job... you're damn right you don't just like you don't know if anyone else could of done a better job... nobody does. But yet... here you are... condemning Trump for how he handled it when you don't know if anyone else could have done a better job. Pretty convenient... wouldn't you say?

I don't know the answer to that?
                                Sure you don't... because there wasn't... so that was a pretty convenient answer too.

No I won't be holding my breath. But I feel we have a better chance with Schumer and the democrats to pass pension relief than we did with McConnell and the republicans.
                                Schumer and the democrats passing pension relief stands about the same chance of passing as it had with McConnell and the republicans because they're all part of the establishment. The republicans just don't have to lie or pretend to care about it. Just keep on hoping the establishment will start to actually care about the working man because IMO... you're only fooling yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X