Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    Yes, total embarrassment. Unions should have run from Trump from day one.

Moderator Chris Wallace to Trump as he repeatedly interrupts Biden: “Your campaign agreed that both sides would get 2 minute answers uninterrupted … why don’t you observe what your campaign agreed to?” Biden: “He never keeps his word.”

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    He had to help Biden with answers.
    Wallace is a NeverTrump.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      He had to help Biden with answers.
      Wallace is a NeverTrump.
      Is that what they're saying on Trumpland television? Did that happen in between the constant interpretations by the Orange Offender or after? What's next? Biden was reading off a teleprompter?

Anyone that asks a question of Trump he doesn't like is a "never Trumper" or "fake news." A cowards way out of answering the question.

Comment

Wallace has been accused of not liking Trump more than once.
        He had to help Joe.
        Not a leader but a puppet.
        Can we really picture Biden doing anything?
        Too old.
        He talks of Putin. Putin would laugh at him.
        We've heard the "we will put it that the government buys American only"

That never should have stopped...but Joe was there for 47 yyears allowing it to happen while he and Hunter made money off the deals.
        The 2 parties will resume business as usual and that buy American policy won't happen.
        We can count on that.
        They'll fall back into their bipartisan roles except coming together to sell us out for their rich globalist buddies. And they put us at risk of the Chinese Communists taking first place in the world.

Comment

Trumps jobs paid better than Obama's even for entry level kids like mine.
          Obama's jobs paid $12. Trumps are $14 and $16 and more.

Comment

Wallace has been accused of not liking Trump more than once.
            He had to help Joe.
            Not a leader but a puppet.
            Can we really picture Biden doing anything?
            Too old.
            He talks of Putin. Putin would laugh at him.
            We've heard the "we will put it that the government buys American only"

That never should have stopped...but Joe was there for 47 yyears allowing it to happen while he and Hunter made money off the deals.
            The 2 parties will resume business as usual and that buy American policy won't happen.
            We can count on that.
            They'll fall back into their bipartisan roles except coming together to sell us out for their rich globalist buddies. And they put us at risk of the Chinese Communists taking first place in the world.
            You heard a lot come out of President Trump’s mouth. Can you name one thing he said to actually make your life better?__Joe Biden.

Comment

Trumps jobs paid better than Obama's even for entry level kids like mine.
              Obama's jobs paid $12. Trumps are $14 and $16 and more.
              Every President's jobs from Nixon forward paid better than what I started out at as well Slave. Now exactly who was it that held feet to the fire on pay? Was it that Orange dumpster fire or someone else?

Comment

That was by far the worst thing I have ever witnessed on tv. I usually avoid at all costs ever watching or listening to Trump. Because I have been a diehard Bernie supporter, I wanted to watch the debate to learn where Biden stands on important issues that affect all of us. I am voting for him no matter what and decided that months ago but after the display I saw last night from Trump, I am mortified. As I continue to try to understand four years later why he ever got voted in as a president in the first place, I am in complete shock at this person. I cannot call him a man. He is truly the most disgusting, vile politician I have ever seen in my lifetime. He has made this country a laughing stock and I am sure after last night that situation has tripled. I don't see how anyone with a conscience could vote for someone this horrible. Especially if you call yourself a religious person. You see, I am all about character and this person's character is so lacking, how can someone like that lead a nation? He has already failed for four years!

Biden, the one this thread is actually about, has character. He cares about issues, maybe not on the same level as Bernie but he has done some things right over the course of his career. Last week I watched a PBS Frontline episode about both candidates. Biden is at least a human being. Do I still wish I had Bernie to vote for? YES! But as far as I am concerned, Biden is a far better choice than Trump!!!!
                Last edited by ABFwife; 09-30-2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                  That was by far the worst thing I have ever witnessed on tv. I usually avoid at all costs ever watching or listening to Trump. Because I have been a diehard Bernie supporter, I wanted to watch the debate to learn where Biden stands on important issues that affect all of us. I am voting for him no matter what and decided that months ago but after the display I saw last night from Trump, I am mortified. As I continue to try to understand four years later why he ever got voted in as a president in the first place, I am in complete shock at this person. I cannot call him a man. He is truly the most disgusting, vile politician I have ever seen in my lifetime. He has made this country a laughing stock and I am sure after last night that situation has tripled. I don't see how anyone with a conscience could vote for someone this horrible. Especially if you call yourself a religious person. You see, I am all about character and this person's character is so lacking, how can someone like that lead a nation? He has already failed for four years!

Biden, the one this thread is actually about, has character. He cares about issues, maybe not on the same level as Bernie but he has done some things right over the course of his career. Last week I watched a PBS Frontline episode about both candidates. Biden is at least a human being. Do I still wish I had Bernie to vote for? YES! But as far as I am concerned, Biden is a far better choice than Trump!!!!
                  Well said ABFwife. Next debate? Cut the mic when decorum is lost has my full support.

Comment

Well said ABFwife. Next debate? Cut the mic when decorum is lost has my full support.

What sickened me the most is when he came in for the attack on Joe Biden's dead son. I was in shock. What a low down POS Trump is. No class, no professionalism, no nothing.

Comment

He's a liar. No different than Trump. And an actor.
                      Seemingly nice or not. They are the same thing.

Comment

Biden isn't perfect by any means for sure but these two men are nothing close to the same thing Slave. I can give you more than 205,000 dead American reasons why........Or unedited video's......Or qoutes from from "The best people" that walked away from the Orange Offender to prove my point.......

Comment

Slave, how can you not see with your own eyes just how different these men are? I know of no one like Trump thank God!

Comment

A word from AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.

Debate Confirms Biden Is Only Choice for Working People
                            With tonight’s debate performance from Joe Biden, the entire country saw what we’ve known all along—Joe is the only presidential candidate who shares our values, supports our issues and has a plan to finally defeat the coronavirus so we can save workers’ lives and livelihoods. In this election, working people are voting for healing and hope; and tonight we heard Joe speak powerfully about his dedication to bringing jobs back to America, honoring the dignity of work, and championing our health care, retirement security and workplace safety.

Donald Trump also participated, frequently lying and interrupting his opponent and the moderator, refusing to condemn white supremacy, and failing to talk about a single thing he would do to help America's workers. It was a disgraceful performance by an incompetent president.

The choice in this election couldn’t be clearer.
                            https://aflcio.org/press/releases/de...working-people

Comment

Biden isn't perfect by any means for sure but these two men are nothing close to the same thing Slave. I can give you more than 205,000 dead American reasons why........Or unedited video's......Or qoutes from from "The best people" that walked away from the Orange Offender to prove my point.......

In 47 Years Of Biden's political career.I'm sure somebody could come up with hundreds of thousands of deaths somehow attributed to Biden.

Comment

Slave, how can you not see with your own eyes just how different these men are? I know of no one like Trump thank God!
                                A nice guy will burn you just as quick as a nasty guy. It still burns the same.

Biden is a career politician. 47 years.
                                They do whatever it takes to get you to believe in them.
                                He's professional. Getting elected is their goal.
                                He had to do alot of things alot of times to get elected. Open your mind. Look at some of the things he has said done and promised.

To say that a truck driver was drunk and killed his family on national media is not a nice thing to do. The driver had a family. No evidence or charges of drinking.
                                He uses it for sympathy.
                                Same thing when he tried to speak of No and Trump shut him down. He plays to sell himself...feelings.
                                Last edited by slavenomore; 10-01-2020, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X