Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

I know there was a lot said about when Trump first said the words "chloroquine phosphate" and someone died when they injested the substance they bought at a tropical fish store.. The media went crazy and blamed Trump but as always two sides to every story.. Seems the guys wife is now being investigated for murder.. Imagine that ??

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/mic...QAFSTNLmduHNZ4

Po-po in Arizona open up a homicide investigation into the death of the man who drank fish tanker cleaner to fend off the Coronvirus.

The wife blamed President Trump, saying she and her husband ingested it after hearing the President tout one of its ingredients, chloroquine phosphate.

The media used the story to push their narrative that Trump was killing people.

The Washington FreeBeacon reports:

The Mesa City Police Department's homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, the Arizona man whose wife served him soda mixed with fish tank cleaner in what she claimed was a bid to fend off the coronavirus. A detective handling the case confirmed the investigation to the Washington Free Beacon on Tuesday after requesting a recording of the Free Beacon's interviews with Lenius's wife, Wanda.
    Gary Lenius, 68, died on March 22. Wanda, 61, told several news outlets last month that both she and her husband had ingested a substance used to clean aquariums after hearing President Donald Trump tout one of its ingredients, chloroquine phosphate, from the White House briefing room.
    Detective Teresa Van Galder, the homicide detective handling the case for the Mesa City Police Department, confirmed that the investigation is ongoing but declined to provide additional details.
    "As this is an active investigation, I cannot go into any details at this time regarding the case," Van Galder said. The Free Beacon provided a recording of its interview last month with Wanda Lenius.
    It became a national news story after the wife publicly blamed Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
      https://youtu.be/wN4OmIJ0o44

I am ashamed of My Home state of California for this Act, there’s no words to this, the signs that this individual displays show it all !!!
      Let me add this to the topic Militia group Are there with Guns for Nurses And Doctors?

https://youtu.be/t3p8DSaXGgA

Comment

All I can say is this is unprecedented.
        Striking meat plant workers in defiance of a presidential order. National guard sent in for striking healthcare workers. Threats to fire striking bus drivers.

Defying Trump’s Order, Nebraska Meatpackers Strike – PA National Guard Replaces Striking Nurses – Richmond Threatens to Fire Striking Bus Drivers
        151 Strikes Across the U.S. since March 1st
        Our strike tracker is now up to 151 strikes across the U.S. (Check it out here). You’ll see many of the strikes listed here and others.
        Trump Orders Meatpacking Plants to Stay Open, but Workers Have Other Ideas.
        Earlier today, Trump announced that he intended to use the power of the federal government and the Defense Production Act to keep meat processing plants open throughout the United States.
        “We only wish that this administration cared as much about the lives of working people as it does about meat, pork, and poultry products. When poultry plants shut down, it’s for deep cleaning and to save workers’ lives,” said Stuart Applebaum, president of Retail, Wholesale, and Department Store Union. “If the administration had developed meaningful safety requirements early on as they should have and still must do, this would not even have become an issue.”
        P.A. National Guard Called In to Replace Striking Nurse.
        Trump and some governors may call in the National Guard to replace frontline workers.
        After 19 patients died of COVID-19 at a nursing home in Northampton County, Penn., nurses went on strike to protest unsafe conditions.
        Today, Democratic Governor Tom Wolfe sent the P.A. National Guard to man the facility, a threat that could be applied to other facilities where nurses are striking.
        Richmond Threatens to Fire Striking Bus Drivers
        As employers are unable to stop the massive tide of strikes gripping the nation, more employers may attempt to discipline employees.
        On Monday, more than half of all Great Richmond Transit Company (GRTC) bus drivers called-out sick to protest unsafe conditions.
        In response, the head of the Greater Richmond Transit Company threatened to fire bus drivers who called in sick Tuesday. The union protested the move.
        https://paydayreport.com/defying-tru...rFER314WkNKgUk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          Striking meat plant workers in defiance of a presidential order. National guard sent in for striking healthcare workers. Threats to fire striking bus drivers.

Defying Trump’s Order, Nebraska Meatpackers Strike – PA National Guard Replaces Striking Nurses – Richmond Threatens to Fire Striking Bus Drivers

Wow. That's news to me. The National Guard.
          I'll have to look into this. That's nearby. Did Governor Wolf do this?

Comment

Here's more to the above PA National Guard Gracedale thing. I've delivered to Gracedale a few times.
            It was a County nursing home but I don't know if it is anymore.
            https://www.wfmz.com/health/coronavi...deefbea81.html

700+ callouts in April as opposed to 400+ callouts for all of 2019.

Comment

I am not sure what to make of this. Illinois repealed a law that provided workers comp for those affected with the virus at work.

Workers’ Compensation Commission repeals emergency COVID-19 rule
              A state commission voted to repeal a new rule that would have made workers’ compensation benefits available to essential employees who contracted COVID-19 without having to prove the illness was contracted at the workplace.
              The Workers’ Compensation Commission repealed the rule, which it approved on April 16, unanimously Monday after a Sangamon County judge granted a temporary restraining order against the new rule last week. That action was in response to a lawsuit filed by the Illinois Retail Merchants Association and the Illinois Manufacturers’ Association.
              The lawsuit challenged the commission’s rule that any COVID-19 first responder or front-line worker who contracts COVID-19 during the governor’s disaster declaration will be “rebuttably” presumed to have done so in work-related activity for the purposes of workers’ compensation claims. The rule was an overreach by the commission, the lawsuit alleged.
              https://www.sj-r.com/news/20200427/w...-covid-19-rule

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post

Our system of corporate greed,corruption,and social control is so complete as to totally CRUSH all public dissension under its weight,and without any actual government structure that could be confronted with DEMANDS made by the Working Class...At the present moment with everything going on in this country,the Working Class is without any viable options because all the real power is in the hands of a tiny minority of corporations,CEOs,oligarchs and their PUPPETS in Washington,NOT one of whom gives a flying F*CK about anyone other than themselves...

''Gross Negligence and Disregard'' by the Trump administration...So says the Union heads that have done basically JACK CHIT over the past 3 decades...Gee...Ya Think???...Ya think maybe Unions and workers rights will be completely destroyed if ALL the Unions do not come together to form a nation wide general workers strike,along side non-union essential workers who are getting SCREWED beyond belief...Between what fx posted and tomorrow's planned strikes,NOW is the time for the Working Class to UNITE!!!!....''MAY DAY'' is the day to Celebrate and Acknowledge ''WORKERS RIGHTS''...I stand ALONGSIDE each and everyone of them!!!!!

https://www.businessinsider.my/amazo...navirus-2020-4

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers to all of the families who've recently lost loved ones to this horrific pandemic...

https://www.newsweek.com/new-jersey-...s-golf-1501339

Comment

https://youtu.be/D5JxMtaTuCk

There is no need for a Demonstration to carry high power assault weapons by Trump supporters!
                    This is the image Trump followers want you know of them, Shameful !
                    Why are there no arrests made here ?
                    Badgering weaponry to frightened people that don’t support Trump is their tactics!

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                      https://youtu.be/D5JxMtaTuCk

There is no need for a Demonstration to carry high power assault weapons by Trump supporters!
                      This is the image Trump followers want you know of them, Shameful !
                      Why are there no arrests made here ?
                      Badgering weaponry to frightened people that don’t support Trump is their tactics!
                      Yeah okay.. Haven't heard of any Trump supporters shooting a Liberal .. But I do remember a Bernie supporter actually shooting a republican member of Congress at a ball field in Washington..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Yeah okay.. Haven't heard of any Trump supporters shooting a Liberal .. But I do remember a Bernie supporter actually shooting a republican member of Congress at a ball field in Washington..
                        As always, a very one sided view of what happens in the world today. However when you only get news from one source, then it's tends to be tainted.
                        These "protesters" should be ashamed to as they walk about with their guns, which is nothing more then an attempt to scare others. Many wear clothing that claims "freedom" or "my body my choice", which is an interesting concept since most right wingers don't want everybody, or any woman to have that freedom, just them.

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 36 cases invoking 'Trump' in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.
                        President Donald Trump has repeatedly refused to accept any responsibility for inciting violence in American communities, dismissing critics who have pointed to his rhetoric as a potential source of inspiration for some citizens acting on even long-held beliefs of bigotry and hate.
                        But a nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 36 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault.
                        ABC News could not find a single criminal case filed in federal or state court where an act of violence or threat was made in the name of President Barack Obama or President George W. Bush.
                        https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blam...ry?id=58912889

Comment

You can't imagine the devastation that the coronavirus has perpetrated on thousands upon thousands of families here in Jersey...It's heart-breaking to say the least...We give our time,money,food donations,and we finally were able to donate blood in a safe environment...ALL New Jerseyans are coming together to help those in need,I'm so proud of them all...Because each and everyone of us understand this one simple fact....''But for the Grace of God go I''....God Bless Them All...

https://reportglobalnews.com/2020/04...lthiest-state/

Comment

The Blame game continues..

Leaked Western intel dossier reveals how China deceived the world about coronavirus

https://www.foxnews.com/world/new-do...id-19-outbreak

A research dossier compiled by the so-called "Five Eyes" intelligence alliance states that China intentionally hid or destroyed evidence of the coronavirus outbreak, leading to the loss of tens of thousands of lives around the world

The 15-page document from the intelligence agencies of the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia and New Zealand, was obtained by Australia's Saturday Telegraph newspaper and states that China's secrecy amounted to an “assault on international transparency."

TIMELINE OF CHINA'S POSSIBLE CORONAVIRUS COVER-UP

The dossier touches on themes that have been discussed in media reports about the outbreak of the virus, including an initial denial by China that the virus could be transmitted between humans, the silencing or "disappearing" of doctors who tried to speak up, the destruction of evidence in laboratories and refusal to provide live samples to international scientists working on a vaccine.

Specifically, the file notes that China began censoring news of the virus on search engines and social media beginning Dec. 31, deleting terms including “SARS variation," “Wuhan Seafood market” and “Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia.”

Three days later, on Jan. 3, China’s National Health Commission ordered virus samples to be either moved to designated testing facilities or destroyed, while simultaneously issuing a "no-publication order" related to the disease.

Comment

More on China and their refusal to allow the W.H.O. get involved.. Maybe China doesn't trust them either..

World Health Organization ‘Not Invited’ to Chinese Investigation of Coronavirus Origin

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...avirus-origin/

Dr. Gauden Galea, the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) representative in China, told Sky News on Friday that the Chinese have refused W.H.O.’s repeated requests to participate in an investigation of the origins of the Wuhan coronavirus.

“We know that some national investigation is happening but at this stage we have not been invited to join. WHO is making requests of the health commission and of the authorities,” Galea said.

The origins of the virus are very important, the animal-human interface is extremely important and needs to be studied. The priority is we need to know as much as possible to prevent the reoccurrence,” he said.

When Sky News asked if China had a good reason for excluding W.H.O. from the investigation, Galea replied, “From our point of view, no.”
                              NBC News noted that Galea has questioned the low number of coronavirus cases reported by China during the early stages of the outbreak, and he has stated W.H.O. was not permitted to review records from the virology research institutes near Wuhan that many observers suspect could be the true source of the virus.
                              The U.S. intelligence community confirmed on Thursday that it is investigating “whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or if it was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan.”
                              China has been fiercely pushing back against calls from the United States and Australia to cooperate with a thorough international investigation of the virus and how it began spreading to humans in or near the city of Wuhan. The U.S. froze funding to W.H.O. because it has not explained why it relayed so much false information about the coronavirus from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) during the crucial early days of the pandemic.
                              Beijing has grown more insulting, confrontational, and threatening toward Australia over the past few weeks as the Australian government refuses to back down from its calls for an investigation. This confrontational strategy appears to have backfired, as the European Union and lawmakers in several of its member countries joined Australia’s call for an investigation on Friday. Like W.H.O., the EU phrased its interest as a constructive desire to understand the virus better and work with China to prevent future pandemics, rather than an investigation of possible Chinese malfeasance.
                              U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, on the other hand, accused China of deliberately concealing information about the coronavirus on Wednesday.

“I’ve been heartened to see Australia, other countries joining us, demanding an investigation, because while we know this started in Wuhan, China, we don’t yet know from where it started. And in spite of our best efforts to get experts on the ground, they continue to try and hide and obfuscate,” Pompeo said.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                Yeah okay...looking at the acceleration of the point of moment, give it time that once those Guns are there some happy trigger will do honors for the group !
                                God forbid that !!!
                                But In my opinion I getting the message that it’s okay with you for them to Badger Guns !
                                And you just pointed a point on Bernie rally, a happy trigger idiot as well too, regardless of the parties!
                                Last edited by fedexnuno; 05-02-2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X