Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Yeah okay...looking at the acceleration of the point of moment, give it time that once those Guns are there some happy trigger will do honors for the group !
    God forbid that !!!
    But In my opinion I getting the message that it’s okay with you for them to Badger Guns !
    And you just pointed a point on Bernie rally, a happy trigger idiot as well too, regardless of the parties!
    Didn't say anything about a Bernie Rally.. Re read it.. I said the guy was a Bernie Supporter.. Seems to me your okay when you like to blame Trump supporters but get upset when a Bernie supporter is actually guilty of what you fear from Trump supporters..
    Also heard but just a rumor that some of those carrying the guns were left leaning democrats there just to intimidate people like you and put the blame on those on the right.. Imagine that.. Again just a rumor..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Didn't say anything about a Bernie Rally.. Re read it.. I said the guy was a Bernie Supporter.. Seems to me your okay when you like to blame Trump supporters but get upset when a Bernie supporter is actually guilty of what you fear from Trump supporters..
      Also heard but just a rumor that some of those carrying the guns were left leaning democrats there just to intimidate people like you and put the blame on those on the right.. Imagine that.. Again just a rumor..
      Not going to spin with you, have a nice warm day

Comment

80 infected. 79 saved at nursing home......but nobody can use this?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ves-1-patient/
        Never forget that Dr. Fauci and the liberal media continues to cast doubt on this widely successful treatment for coronavirus.

A nursing home in Texas has a hopeful story for those suffering with coronavirus.
        The Resort at Texas nursing home had an outbreak of coronavirus that infected 56 residents and 33 staff members.

Dr. Robin Armstrong immediately administered hydroxychloroquine to the residents and staff members along with Zpac and Zinc.

Only one nursing home patient died since the doctor prescribed the hydroxychloroquine.
        55 made it.

This drug is having amazing success treating the coronavirus.
        But the liberal media would rather see people die than report the truth on this treatment.

I think there may be risks with heart issues....but if not too risky I'd use it if on ventilator with not much hope.
        Last edited by slavenomore; 05-02-2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
          80 infected. 79 saved at nursing home......but nobody can use this?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ves-1-patient/

I think there may be risks with heart issues....but if not too risky I'd use it if on ventilator with not much hope.
          There are those just because Trump pushed it,say it is dangerous and that is doesn't work.. That's the anti Trump syndrome.

Comment

https://youtu.be/iWemPQkKvrU

Every time Trump tweets he’s encouraging the rise just like the Führer !

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post

Every time Trump tweets he’s encouraging the rise just like the Führer !
              Do you actually know anything about the original Fuhrer?? You seems along with others like to use that term..

Asking for a friend..

Comment

There are those just because Trump pushed it,say it is dangerous and that is doesn't work.. That's the anti Trump syndrome.
                Dr Fauci is anti Trump?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                  Dr Fauci is anti Trump?

Dr Fauci didn't say it didn't work.. He said it needs more research..

Comment

Dr Fauci didn't say it didn't work.. He said it needs more research..
                    No kidding? The Gateway Pundit (where Slavenomore found that article) seems to think Fauci isn't on board......That's the second time I've seen them put the good doctor under the bus.

Comment

Do you actually know anything about the original Fuhrer?? You seems along with others like to use that term..

Asking for a friend..
                      https://youtu.be/O7jvzVWyp74
                      You seemed to have no problem with this and well show you your thinking of this!!!!

Comment

Asking for a friend..
                        Sprechen Sie deutsch?

Comment

No kidding? The Gateway Pundit (where Slavenomore found that article) seems to think Fauci isn't on board......That's the second time I've seen them put the good doctor under the bus.

It’s about Trump’s Election and his agenda of carrying the country to the Ground

Comment

Sprechen Sie deutsch?

Nicht einmal für einen Trumpsters-Anhänger versteht man ********
                            Last edited by 222lifer; 05-03-2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I wasn't sure where to put this video,but after everything I've talked about and what the people of NJ have been going through and are still going through,I wanted to share it where it belongs,on this thread...And I've got to tell you...NEW JERSEY has never looked more BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRT8...ature=emb_logo

Comment

wizard that is some pretty scenery for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X