Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    Finding out for sure my son has the Chinese coronavirus.. Had a fever last Saturday and went to a friend's house who had some of those quick covid tests and tested positive.. The fever broke overnight but wanted to get a lab test and he found out this morning he did indeed test positive.. Hasn't had any symptoms since Saturday so we assume the worst for him has passed but again we are in quarantine .. Both my wife and I are staying away from him and when he does come out of his room he wipes everything he touched.. And wears his mask ..Now he thinks he got it from someone on his job who also tested positive over the weekend .. Now they both wear their masks all day long.. So if masks work then how did they get it??
    First... let me wish you and your family the best of health and luck.

As for the masks... personally... even when properly worn which IMO... few are... either with the nose being uncovered... hands constantly touching and re-arranging the masks position and so on don't even come near 100% when it comes to contracting the virus. All I do is try to keep my distance... try not putting my hands near my face as long as I'm out and wash them immediately for a half a minute when I get home... then hope for the best because in all honesty... I think that that's the best we can do. But that's what is great about America... we all can decide for ourselves how we want to run our life. Well... atleast at the moment anyway.

Comment

Got my first vaccination .. But not the needle kind

Comment

Country star Larry Gatlin tests positive for coronavirus after receiving Moderna vaccine: 'What are the odds?'
        The eldest member of the Gatlin Brothers band tells Fox News he's grateful his symptoms are minor

Larry Gatlin has tested positive for the coronavirus just days after receiving his second dose of the Moderna vaccine.

The 72-year-old country singer confirmed his COVID-19 diagnosis with Fox News. Although Gatlin shared he's "fortunate" to be feeling OK, the entertainer noted he was just four days shy of making it an entire calendar year without contracting the deadly virus when he got his first positive test result.

"What are the odds?" Gatlin reacted.

Gatlin received his second dose of Moderna on March 4. Four days later, on Monday, March 8, he learned a rapid test came back positive and a second test -- this time, a PCR -- on Tuesday provided the same result.

Read more
        https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...oderna-vaccine

Comment

Well well well!! Don't say China??

Former top State Dept investigator says COVID-19 outbreak may have resulted from bioweapons research accident

The virus may have resulted from research by the Chinese military at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, David Asher believes

As top U.S. officials prepare to meet their Chinese counterparts for their first face-to-face meeting during the Biden administration, the State Department's former lead investigator who oversaw the Task Force into the COVID-19 virus origin tells Fox News that he not only believes the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but that it may have been the result of research that the Chinese military, or People’s Liberation Army, was doing on a bioweapon.

"The Wuhan Institute of Virology is not the National Institute of Health," David Asher, now a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute told Fox News in an exclusive interview. "It was operating a secret, classified program. In my view, and I’m just one person, my view is it was a biological weapons program."

Asher has long been a "follow the money" guy who has worked on some of the most classified intelligence investigations for the State Department and Treasury under both Democratic and Republican administrations. He led the team that uncovered the international nuclear procurement network run by the father of Pakistan's nuclear program, AQ Khan, and uncovered key parts of North Korea's secret uranium enrichment. He believes the Chinese Communist Party has been involved in a massive cover-up during the past 14 months.

"And if you believe, as I do, that this might have been a weapons vector gone awry, not deliberately released, but in development and then somehow leaked, this has turned out to be the greatest weapon in history," Asher said during a panel discussion at the Hudson Institute: The Origins of the COVID-10: Policy Implications and Lessons for the Future. "You've taken out 15 to 20 percent of global GDP. You've killed millions of people. The Chinese population has been barely affected. Their economies roared back to being number one in the entire G20."
          Asher says the Chinese government’s behavior reminds him of other criminal investigations he has overseen.

"Motive, cover-up, conspiracy, all the hallmarks of guilt are associated with this. And the fact that the initial cluster of victims surrounded the very institute that was doing the highly dangerous, if not dubious research is significant," said Asher, who engaged the Chinese government as the State Department’s lead representative during the 2003 SARS outbreak.

At first, China said the COVID19 virus originated in the Wuhan Seafood Market – but the problem with China's theory: the first case had no connection to the market. Last fall the US obtained intelligence that indicates there was an outbreak among several Wuhan lab scientists with flu-like symptoms that left them hospitalized in November of 2019 - before China reported its first case. Asher and the other Hudson Institute panel experts said that in 2007, China announced it would begin work on genetic bioweapons using controversial "gain of function" research to make the viruses more lethal.

CHINA'S CORONAVIRUS CASES: IS THE COMMUNIST REGIME LYING TO THE WORLD?

The Chinese stopped talking publicly about their research at the Wuhan lab in 2016. That, Asher believes, is when the People’s Liberation Army stepped in and went from biodefense research to bio-offense. The same year China’s top state television commentator stated:

"We have entered into an area of Chinese biowarfare, and including using things like viruses. I mean, they made a public statement to their people that this is a new priority under the Xi national security policy," Asher points out.

The Chinese, according to Asher, stopped talking publicly about the research into coronavirus "disease vectors which could be used for weapons" in 2017, at the same time its military began funding the research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
          "I doubt that that's a coincidence," Asher said.

Meanwhile, U.S. bioweapons researchers are still mainly focused on older bioweapons like anthrax. A key turning point in the search for how to defend against coronavirus bioweapons included controversial "gain of function" research and a breakthrough in the Netherlands that caught the science community by surprise.

"I remember I was in The Hague meeting with the Netherlands Foreign Ministry the day the news broke that a laboratory in the Netherlands funded by the National Institutes of Health was conducting a gain of function research on highly pathogenic avian influenza, specifically to increase the transmissibility of that very dangerous flu virus," recalled Andy Weber, the former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Nuclear, Chemical & Biological Defense Programs under President Obama.

The Obama administration swiftly imposed a moratorium on this kind of research, fearing it could become a playbook for terrorists. The Trump administration lifted the moratorium in 2017, but halted NIH funding to the Wuhan lab in April 2020 after the pandemic began.

Biosafety has long been a concern with respect to China’s biosafety level 4 labs, according to experts.

"China has been involved in this type of virus research since 2003, the SARS outbreak," according to Miles Yu, the State Department official who co-wrote a recent op-ed in the WSJ with former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo about the virus origins. "China's biosafety standard is really low and is very dangerous. So this is an accident waiting to happen."
          When the team sent by the WHO to Wuhan in February visited the Wuhan Institute of Virology, they did not don biosafety suits and spent 3 hours inside, but according to reports did not have access to the scientists or data they needed to fully rule out that the virus escaped from the lab.

At the time Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said, "It should be noted that virus traceability is a complex scientific issue, and we need to provide sufficient space for experts to conduct scientific research." He added: "China will continue to cooperate with WHO in an open, transparent and responsible manner and make its contribution to better prevent future risks and protect the lives and health of people in all countries."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/top-st...eapon-accident

Comment

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...etaf&cid=share
            Interesting read

Comment

Rand Paul and Dr. Fauci CLASH at Senate hearing on the Coronavirus

Comment

I saw a headline at a minimarket which said the local schools will be stopping the 6 foot social distancing mandates.

Unbelievable how we have all been pushed around for a bunch of bullshit mandated for a power Grab which used fear and government to perpetuate the scam. Ken Matthews calls it the Scamdemic which is exactly what it is.
                I know nobody who died from it.
                We have been out doing the same job going to lots of places. Yes people were diagnosed or said they had it but they lived. They say it sucked bad but they lived.
                A bad flu.
                I know 2 cousins died from cancer and an aneurysm and one guy died in a truck accident and one from pneumonia....and I heard the masks cause pneumonia or can make you more prone.
                We have been taken as fools.
                So smart that we are stupid.
                More educated people than ever....more advanced as ever....yet dumb as a box of rocks. And ball-less.
                Weak.

Best radio guy for entertainment and politics is this guy to me now. From Harrisburgs station.
                https://www.iheart.com/podcast/459-k...hews-28220304/

https://gab.com/KenMatthews
                Last edited by slavenomore; 03-21-2021, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                  I saw a headline at a minimarket which said the local schools will be stopping the 6 foot social distancing mandates.

Unbelievable how we have all been pushed around for a bunch of bullshit mandated for a power Grab which used fear and government to perpetuate the scam. Ken Matthews calls it the Scamdemic which is exactly what it is.
                  I know nobody who died from it.
                  We have been out doing the same job going to lots of places. Yes people were diagnosed or said they had it but they lived. They say it sucked bad but they lived.
                  A bad flu.
                  I know 2 cousins died from cancer and an aneurysm and one guy died in a truck accident and one from pneumonia....and I heard the masks cause pneumonia or can make you more prone.
                  We have been taken as fools.
                  So smart that we are stupid.
                  More educated people than ever....more advanced as ever....yet dumb as a box of rocks. And ball-less.
                  Weak.

Best radio guy for entertainment and politics is this guy to me now. From Harrisburgs station.
                  https://www.iheart.com/podcast/459-k...hews-28220304/

https://gab.com/KenMatthews
                  I believe it was the CDC that said this week that social distancing in the schools was reduced to three feet.. My son living with us had it and it was a mild case. We have been in quarantine .. today is the tenth day since he has had no symptoms .. So far so good, son goes back to work tomorrow.. We have been careful because my neighbor and good friend's wife would never be able to survive it if she got it..

Comment

An interesting article that shows where the Chinese coronavirus sits on the world stage against other pandemics over centuries..

New Visual Compares the World’s Deadliest Pandemics by Population Impact – And COVID’s Placement May Surprise You

After a year of the China Virus and the mayhem it caused across the globe we now have a better picture of just how deadly the coronavirus was compared to other great pandemics in the past.

And, it’s not even close.

Via Carmen Ang, Visual Capit

The Visual Capitalist also put together a visual last year on the history of pandemics.

According to the number of global deaths at that time the coronavirus was one of the smallest pandemics in modern history.
                    Since that time the numbers have escalated for the coronavirus but still don’t compare to the great pandemics of the past.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-may-surprise/

Comment

Comment

Interesting article on not getting the vaccine....

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/you-ref...ast/It’s obvious, isn’t it? It’s because the people that are managing this campaign don’t want anything that veers from the “official narrative”. They don’t want people thinking for themselves, they don’t want people searching alternate websites that challenge the new prevailing doctrine on vaccines, they don’t want people who read the details about the trials or the medical journals or the research papers. They don’t want you to question their motives, or weigh the risks and benefits of getting vaccinated. They don’t want you to notice that their vaccine never completed long-term trials or met the normal standards for product safety. They don’t want you to consider the fact that mRNA is a relatively new technology with a checkered past that includes some very disturbing animal trials in which all the animals died. They don’t want you to think about any of this. They want you to shut up, stand in line, turn off your brain, and roll up your sleeve. And, anyone who disagrees with that sentiment, is being censored."

Also in the State of Texas a doctor tells the state the the medical field has failed us and that there are cures for the virus....by the way what do they do when you test positive send you home and wait? as they push the vaccine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...FgzCzyO-GT5tmU

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                          Interesting article on not getting the vaccine....

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/you-ref...ast/It’s obvious, isn’t it? It’s because the people that are managing this campaign don’t want anything that veers from the “official narrative”. They don’t want people thinking for themselves, they don’t want people searching alternate websites that challenge the new prevailing doctrine on vaccines, they don’t want people who read the details about the trials or the medical journals or the research papers. They don’t want you to question their motives, or weigh the risks and benefits of getting vaccinated. They don’t want you to notice that their vaccine never completed long-term trials or met the normal standards for product safety. They don’t want you to consider the fact that mRNA is a relatively new technology with a checkered past that includes some very disturbing animal trials in which all the animals died. They don’t want you to think about any of this. They want you to shut up, stand in line, turn off your brain, and roll up your sleeve. And, anyone who disagrees with that sentiment, is being censored."

Also in the State of Texas a doctor tells the state the the medical field has failed us and that there are cures for the virus....by the way what do they do when you test positive send you home and wait? as they push the vaccine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...FgzCzyO-GT5tmU

Try this link...for the article.

https://www.unz.com

Comment

Try this link...for the article.

https://www.unz.com
                            Or this one...

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/you-ref...be-an-outcast/

Comment

Last one works

Comment

You knew this would be coming ..

Biden White House Plans 'Vaccine Passports'

The White House is working on a COVID-19 vaccine passport initiative that could be required for travel, sporting events and even eating out, reports The Washington Post.

The report comes as major U.S. airlines and nearly 30 travel and labor groups are pushing President Joe Biden to develop a standardized, government-backed credential to "accelerate safe economic activity and recovery."

"The U.S. must be a leader in this development," the groups wrote in a letter to COVID-19 Recovery Team Coordinator Jeff Zients on Monday. "The current diverse and fragmented digital health credentials used to implement different countries' air travel testing requirements risk causing confusion, reducing compliance, and increasing fraud."

Zients and the Department of Health and Human Services are leading the effort, according to sources who spoke with the Post. The White House declined to answer questions about the initiative and instead directed the news outlet to public statements made by Zients and other officials this month on the topic.

"Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people’s privacy," Zients said at a March 12 briefing.

The initiative has presented multiple challenges for the administration, including data privacy issues and healthcare equity. Additionally, at least 17 other initiatives are already underway.

The Vaccine Credential Initiative, a collaboration between tech and health care companies to develop technology that would store a secure copy of an individual’s vaccination record in a digital wallet on a person’s smartphone, is already in the works.

Read more
                                https://www.newsmax.com/us/vaccine-c...28/id/1015502/

Comment

Working...
                                X