X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trash Day

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    For two days , while I was silent, you both continued your lame attempts to trash me.
    Lame attempts... now that's a funny one considering how much crying... whining... fussing and throwing a hissy fit over those so called lame attempts.

In fact , this whole thread is about trashing me. Not once has either of you trashed anything else.
    But yet here you are... wondereing why you are being trashed when... in all this time... you haven't refuted or explained hardly any of the all so many damaging accusatations getting thrown your way. You're also wondering why we are still focusing on you because you're not smart enough to realize that's because you only make matters worse when you keep replying with nothing but that "I know you are but what am I" Pee wee BS and other childish... foolish and perverted drivel.

I'm sorry to say this x... but you are your own worst enemy. Like I told you before... we don't enjoy this but it's something we thought needed to be done since you keep refusing to be a man about the whole thing and start talking sensible and being reasonable about those past actions.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
      You must be blind Jimmy is calling out a couple of his coworkers. ...
      I'm blind? Seriously? I posted at 5:57 and Jimmy posted at 7:17...and you think I am replying to him?
      There is a line between ignorance and stupidity and you just crossed it...to no one's surprise.

Comment

Docker. I gave you kudos for being honest and admitting the mule started this thread for the
        "sole" purpose of attacking me. Yet you continue to carry water for him. When will you
        realize he is using you? He will drop you in a heartbeat when he has no more use for you.

Comment

I'm blind? Seriously? I posted at 5:57 and Jimmy posted at 7:17...and you think I am replying to him?
          There is a line between ignorance and stupidity and you just crossed it...to no one's surprise.
          They also say… “We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid”. And I bet there isn’t a soul in the world that works harder at it than you.

Seriously... are you really that desperate at trying to prove that someone else is as stupid as you? I’m sorry… that’s just impossible which you keep proving time and time again. But look at you… you really thought you had him this time… had the times down to the exact minute and all… how pathetic!

First you tried the accusation of slander which proved you to be a liar… then it was that ridiculous accusation that one of us was a liar which only made you looking even more foolish… and now this absurdity. Now I see why you usually post nothing but childish… foolish and perverted drivel… because this is what happens when a dumb-ass tries being reasonable.

Just what will it take for you to understand that you first have to comprehend what others post before you can answer with a reasonable and sensible reply?

Now… just how about you going back and try reading his post again… this time… try to remember what you were talking about when he replied… which was you crying and whining about you being the only one trashed… paying close attention to the second paragraph where he said… “You’re the first… not the last… there will be others”. It just so happened that he read Jimmy’s post after yours and decided to use that along with his reply which any reasonable and even semi-intelligent person would have realized… but yet… here you are trying to make who knows what out of it. Now… suppose you tell me just how in the hell you can state that Muler thought you were replying to Jimmy because I would sure love to hear that idiotic reply.

I’m also beginning to wonder now how many members you have banned in the past just because you couldn’t comprehend their post.

I know that you will never even be able to begin to comprehend this reply but I said it anyway. And before you try going off on another fishing expedition… yes… I do realize that you were replying to Muler… not me. Just trying to save you all that hard work retrieving those exact times you mentioned because I do realize that must have been very difficult and time consuming for a person of your intelligence to accomplish.

Comment

Docker. I gave you kudos for being honest and admitting the mule started this thread for the
            "sole" purpose of attacking me. Yet you continue to carry water for him. When will you
            realize he is using you? He will drop you in a heartbeat when he has no more use for you.
            I’am nothing like you. I see happy hour must have ended. I was the union steward for almost 30 years. I don’t think I would’ve been someone to turn my back on someone shows your stupidity.

The worse thing for you to hear is LAST CALL! By the way you still have not explained your Heavy fisted actions when you were the admin. Was it the booze or are you really that clueless.

As for IQ’s that is one area you should avoid at all cost. You should see all the people contacting me about your termination as admin.

May I suggest you change your name and Avatar to Otis the town drunk.

You can’t even debate my claim of you being the worse admin EVER. What “Made Milwaukee famous has made A fool out of x.
            Last edited by MULER; 12-15-2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Tell me x... is that really what you think of friendship? Just as a means of getting something from them. Let's see... I like you but there's nothing you can do for me so please don't think we can be friends... but feel free to come back anytime when you feel like you could be of service to me.

As for the "He will drop you in a heartbeat when he has no more use for you" statement... that's just plain sad and ignorant of you to say when you haven't a clue to the man's character of whom you speak. Tell me... just how well do you know the man? What... you know all about his true character because you briefly saw him once in a union meeting and what you've seen him post here thru the years. Let me tell you... you don't even have a clue what the man is actually like... what his friends and family think of him and the all so many people he has helped over the years. All you know of the man is that your personalities differ and for that... you have only hate and resentment for the man. Or... am I wrong... are you saying that you know him way better than his family... friends and myself? IMO... you won't find a man of better character or a more true friend than Muler.

Think about this x... go back and read all the posts on this thread and then come back here and tell me what opinion you would form of x475 from just the way he acted on this thread. Would that be someone you you could see actually be friends with? Or do you think that man may have some serious character flaws? I'll tell you that I now think a whole hell of a lot different of the kind of man you were back in the day than you are today. The man I thought I knew didn't act nothing like he is now and would have at the very least been mature about the way he handled things.

Muler... like myself... believe that mature men and women can resolve their differences if they really want to try... or at least end up agreeing to disagree on certain things which I believed could have been possible when Muler created this thread but now... I'm not so sure that's possible anymore. That's one thing about Muler and I... we don't harbor hate or hold grudges. That's the new way... not the Old School way. That's the problem today... people don't even try to work out their differences... and that is what I'll never understand. Just like you are trying to do here right now... trying to get me to come around to your way of thinking instead of trying to reach common ground that we all could live with.

That said... would you at least have the decency to explain why you think that Muler didn't deserve to have a retirement thread like anyone else?

Comment

Wow , Dock , that's a lot of anger you're spewing. Your anger management class must not have helped.
                Did your counselor explain to you that the big fat F you received did NOT mean you were in First place?

You should ask for a refund or at least a do-over.

Comment

Muler, our modern day teller of idiot tales.
                  You were born in the wrong century. Had you lived in medieval times , you might have been royalty.
                  Imagine , the Royal Highnass Muler ! And his court jester Dock , named the Brownest of Noses.

But alas, you're stuck in modern times , two finger pecking at a keyboard , vainly attempting to
                  appear relevant and intelligent.

Comment

Wow , Dock , that's a lot of anger you're spewing. Your anger management class must not have helped.
                    Did your counselor explain to you that the big fat F you received did NOT mean you were in First place?

Well… it seems like you’re back with the boring anger management routine again. Just how many personalities do you have?

Now that I realize you change personalities like most people change socks… I will just have to deal with them on an individual basis like your psychiatrist probably has to. So for starters… send me the one who posted this reply because evidently he hasn’t been back since …

Hey mule , where ya been? We were happily celebrating your retirement and you disappeared.
                    What happened?
                    After all… he’s the one who knows where Muler was because he’s the one who trashed his retirement thread… then deleted it after kicking him off the site.

So how about asking him if he’s too lily-livered to get his sorry ass back over here and start explaining himself. Let’s just hope that he’s not stuck in that anger management that you keep proudly boasting about. Or… who knows… he could have run off after he quit being an admin and posting that mocking reply. I bet that it’s the latter!

Comment

You were born in the wrong century. Had you lived in medieval times , you might have been royalty.
                      Imagine , the Royal Highnass Muler ! And his court jester Dock , named the Brownest of Noses.

But alas, you're stuck in modern times , two finger pecking at a keyboard , vainly attempting to
                      You must be drinking the hard stuff tonight. I find it laughable that you still can’t defend your horrible job at being the admin on this site. Instead you just keep posting drunken stupid useless garbage. Oh that’s right that is all you have ever posted.

You seem to have a real man crush on me. First you posted that you met me once and I didn’t acknowledge you and you seemed upset.

You always seem to place me above others. That is your doing not mine. I am married and straight. So if you are looking for a strong smart man you will have to scratch my name off your list.

You seem to have a real problem with strong men. May I suggest first stop drinking and seek professional help. Just read your post it in no way could be seen as the post of a rational person. And remember like I told you when you posted a quote from Macbeth suggesting it has historical instead of theatrical you should seek help. You are still the worse admin ever.

YOUR TRYING TO HELP THE WORSE ADMIN EVER BROTHER ALWAYS!
                      Last edited by MULER; 12-16-2020, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Speaking of trying to be relevant and intelligent... you may want to take your own advice and start practicing that self-reflection you keep bragging about...

I'm getting the impression that the Wit brothers , (Dim and Nit) , are irritated by something.
                        If I can be of assistance , please let me know.
                        Dang , bro , you sound stressed. Relax. Chill out.
                        You ever golf? I'm thinking now that your heart-throb Mule is retired,
                        you could accompany him to the local country club. Caddie for him. Walk behind him , carry his golf bag.
                        After a relaxing round of golf you could sashay into the club house
                        and wipe down his equipment and wash his balls.
                        Aw, crap, Muler. Now you've done it. Your little buddy doesn't like one line posters. He'll have a hissy fit again!
                        Doc, you've never shown the mental capacity to multi-task , but your
                        last post showed you can (at times) do two things simultaneously.
                        You spewed another asinine tirade AND proved my prediction was correct.
                        SERIOUS QUESTION: Are you off your meds?
                        You are jabbering maniacal drivel like you are one of Nurse Ratched's patients.
                        Out of genuine concern , I inquired about your obvious mental health issues.
                        In return , you responded with a temper tantrum.
                        See a medical professional soon , perhaps you can get help with your
                        mental health. An anger management course would be appropriate also.
                        Get well soon , brother.
                        Uh-oh...look out , Doc has called in the mule brigade!
                        Doc , do you ever regret giving up your pride and dignity to become Muler's boot licker?
                        Muler , get your fawning lapdog Docker some dark colored face masks , those white ones stain too easy
                        when he's brown-nosing you.
                        Have a fine day , gentlemen.
                        Good Morning !
                        Have you and Docker ever thought about joining an anger management group?
                        Of course you are. Why did you feel the need to blurt this out with such emphasis?
                        Look , if you and Muler want to play sheep herders on Brokeback Mountain there is no shame
                        in that. Except maybe for the sheep.
                        One of you is lying.
                        No , but thank you for finally admitting you're mulers lap dog.
                        Dock and Mule, reading your posts reminds me of this line from Shakespeare's Macbeth

"a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"
                        So it seems you are carrying on an idiots tradition that dates clear back to the 16th century.
                        Kudos , gentlemen, that's quite an accomplishment.
                        Wow , you boys are the greatest! I opined that your posts made me recall that famous line from Macbeth,
                        "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing", and you rushed right out to prove me correct !
                        Your last 6 posts were top notch idiocy.
                        From this day forward , people will speak of you , "we thought them to be fools , but now we know them as idiots".
                        I am deeply grateful for your efforts , knowing that you had to take time from your sheep herding duties.
                        As grateful as I am for your efforts on my behalf , please don't feel obligated to post any more idiot tales.
                        You have proved my opinion correct and that is all that matters now.
                        Skip on back up the mountain and resume your sheep watching, no doubt they miss you.
                        YOUR ONE LINER BROTHER , ALWAYS
                        You're living proof that human trash is still very much alive and well. And that includes all your personalities... however many there may be.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
                          You must be drinking the hard stuff tonight. I find it laughable that you still can’t defend your horrible job at being the admin on this site. Instead you just keep posting drunken stupid useless garbage. Oh that’s right that is all you have ever posted.

You seem to have a real man crush on me. First you posted that you met me once and I didn’t acknowledge you and you seemed upset.

You always seem to place me above others. That is your doing not mine. I am married and straight. So if you are looking for a strong smart man you will have to scratch my name off your list.

You seem to have a real problem with strong men. May I suggest first stop drinking and seek professional help. Just read your post it in no way could be seen as the post of a rational person. And remember like I told you when you posted a quote from Macbeth suggesting it has historical instead of theatrical you should seek help. You are still the worse admin ever.

YOUR TRYING TO HELP THE WORSE ADMIN EVER BROTHER ALWAYS!
                          The sad part is him thinking that he's standing up for himself... and the funniest part... actually thinks he's doing a good job of it... lol

He's like a little girl who has a crush on a boy at school and doing everything she can to irritate him in the off chance that he might actually notice her.

That in itself is priceless!!!

By the way... how many different personalities have you noticed so far?

Comment

By that big fat F you mentioned... was it in reference to this question...

Originally posted by Docker View Post

That said... would you at least have the decency to explain why you think that Muler didn't deserve to have a retirement thread like anyone else?
                            After all... that's what you've been avoiding this whole thread. I wonder why? Face it... you're nothing without that admin title... not that you were something with it... it's just that now everyone sees the real you because you can't hide behind it anymore. You just can't say... end of discussion anymore and get away with it... can you? We know it... and so do you but you just can't bring yourself to admit that fact... that's why you avoid talking about that first reply of yours on this thread at all costs. What a loser!

Tell me... are you now going to go on sounding like a broken record with anger management again with your next reply... lol

Comment

What's the matter baby x... your idea of keeping your replies short with nothing but childish... foolish and perverted drivel isn't working out for you too good is it. Just look at you now... after 13 years on this site... this will be how people will be remembering you now because you sure as hell don't have the power to delete this thread like all the others that you made a fool of yourself in the past... do you? You should of reserved that do-over for yourself by just sticking to posting in the Community Lounge after you quit being an admin instead of coming here without your stripes and starting something that you knew you couldn't finish.

I just wish that you could of been a man about the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                                to all my coworkers that this applies to, your such a trifling tattle tail! You have your nose in everyone's business and just a out right hater, back stabber. You are truly happy when someone has bad things happen to them. I am thinking of two particular. I aint hiding behind a keyboard, you know me and i use my real name here. You know I own this site.
                                Well Jimmy... it's beginning to look like those two characters are not only rats... they're cowards as well... which isn't very surprising at all because most rats are also cowards at heart... that's why they go running to management instead of confronting the person themselves. If they aren't man enough to come here and speak up for themselves... you might just as well start without them. What did they do to become trash in your eyes?

Comment

Working...
                                X