• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    https://youtu.be/NAh4uS4f78o

What a joke of pathetic people on the video
    The joke is more on the one who made the video..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      The joke is more on the one who made the video..

So you’re indicating that the words coming of every individual are fake?
      That those exact words coming from their pie holes are Fake?

Comment

https://youtu.be/yEj5uB61KZM

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
          So you’re indicating that the words coming of every individual are fake?
          That those exact words coming from their pie holes are Fake?
          The words are NO different than many on the left said.. Almost identical.. So I am not saying it is fake but rather the same as the left were saying..

Comment

This would be for anyone that is on unemployment in New Jersey due to the Coronavirus..

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...3NwKHx3iTTF04o

And now we have more clarity about when people will start to see their $600 supplemental unemployment benefit.

The state said people already collecting unemployment will “begin to see their $600 supplemental unemployment benefit arrive April 14 (for the week of March 30th).”

Comment

In a show of appreciation,admiration,and respect for the incredible job our frontline healthcare workers are doing in Newark's 3 major hospitals,the City's Police and Fire Departments in a show of Solidarity,staged a 'Drive Through and Stop Parade' with all the bells and whistles to THANK these Selfless,Tireless,Determined,Compassionate,and Dedicated Healthcare Workers...I know some of the people who were there on both sides of the parade...They said it was INSPIRING and EMOTIONAL...May God Bless Them All and Keep Them Safe...

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/newark...rs-with-parade

Comment

My girl got sent home today. Almost 30 positives at her job.
                A bunch have returned from being positive and out for 2 weeks. No hospitalizations. Another bunch were sent to be tested today. She is hot and cold, freezing and sweating simultaneously. And a little sore throat. Some have also been sick but tested negative. So it will be 3-5 days for results to return. She lives with a friend. Who also works with her. She'll probably be ok but I wish she was home. Easter weekend. Even with no Churches or visiting it will probably be closer to 5 days for results.

Comment

And maybe some more Promising and Positive news,lord knows we need it...Newark's Saint Michael's Medical Center(my birthplace),will be one of only a ''handful sites in the world'' to participate in this new drug trial program...We can only hope and pray...

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/newark...aint-michael-s

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                    A bunch have returned from being positive and out for 2 weeks. No hospitalizations. Another bunch were sent to be tested today. She is hot and cold, freezing and sweating simultaneously. And a little sore throat. Some have also been sick but tested negative. So it will be 3-5 days for results to return. She lives with a friend. Who also works with her. She'll probably be ok but I wish she was home. Easter weekend. Even with no Churches or visiting it will probably be closer to 5 days for results.
                    30?...WOW!!!...Thoughts and Prayers Slave...Best wishes for her speedy and hopefully 'negative' recovery!!!!

Comment

Saying a prayer for your daughter and all her co workers.. 30 positives at her job?? Sure hope they closed it down for a bit and everyone sit back and take a long breath..

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this Slave. Prayers go out to you and yours from the lifer clan.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.fox29.com/news/health-of...virus-hot-spot

Lehigh Valley is just surrounded.
                          North Jersey and NYC less than 100 miles to the East.
                          And now Philly and South Jersey are the next Hotspots.

Yes around 30. Big DC. With alot of workers commuting from Jersey. North Jersey. Plus we've already had it here. And Montgomery County is between us and Philly and both Philly and Montgomery have been high from the beginning.
                          The Philly prediction comes from Pence.
                          And then I hear that Rush Limbaugh calling it the common cold.
                          Maybe ElRushbo should come on out and we set up some restraints and cigar bars and his favorite shopping stores, fill them with employees with some social distancing....and he can come show us how it's the common cold with his lung cancer and chemo.
                          The 30 includes 10 or so who were already sick, quarantined 2 weeks, and are now back.
                          But like I said. Another group were sent for testing yesterday. My daughter being in it.
                          She tried online to disqualify twice before and they say " probably allergies"

I don't think fever and chills comes from allergies.

And when do you get 30 people with the common cold in a workplace, or 30 with the flu? Or 50 in a small nursing home?

Schools might get that many but not workplaces like I've known.

Not all within 2-3 weeks. And since when would major corporations send home people for 2 weeks with a special 80 hour sick pay for them? With the common cold ElRushbo?
                          When did hospitals run out of masks and gowns for the common cold.
                          I don't like alot he says but...he must have retardation with his lung cancer.

Comment

Here is an article that makes one wonder just how many people have this virus and do not even know it..

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...-than-expected

Even if those viral particles are no longer active or capable of infecting humans, they may still carry genetic material that can be detected using an approach called PCR (polymerase chain reaction,) which amplifies the genetic signal many orders of magnitude creating billions of copies of the genome for each starting virus,” Alm told the outlet.

The researchers, along with a team from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, analyzed the samples and found the number of coronavirus particles was on par with if there were 2,300 people infected with the virus.

But at the time of tests, there were only 446 confirmed cases in the region, according to the study.

Comment

We saw transfer from humans to tigers at Bronx Zoo.

Fishing Season was open early due to virus here.
                              I wonder if we can infect the bait or fish?
                              Never know...especially due to conspiracies involving government labs working with viruses.

Comment

Most are young and healthy where my daughter works. She knows of no hospitalizations.
                                But she has had some issues. Not huge ones but some closed nasal passage stuff leading to an operation where they inflated something in her passages to expand them a few years ago.
                                And upper respiratory not worse than alot of people I've met in life. Still very scarey. Very low death rates at her age. Next to none.

Comment

Working...
                                X